The online racing simulator
Photosynth
(15 posts, started )
Photosynth
Thats pretty nifty.

I think I'm going to take a walk to the former Womens College/Liberal Arts college/vacant buildings/now a bible college (ugh) to snap some pictures and try this out.

EDIT: Turns out the Head of Security for the Zion Bible College doesn't like people taking pictures of buildings. Especially when you sarcastically remark that your reason for taking the pictures is to plan out a terrorist plot against Jebus.
#3 - arco
I see you're talking to Josh there Rev.
LOL rev ez kajak,de a gázállarc minek kell?
#5 - Jakg
Tried this last night but even with 60 pics it didn't work too well. Now trying with well over 100

BTW - Thank god this is Multi-Threaded!
Quote from Jakg :Tried this last night but even with 60 pics it didn't work too well. Now trying with well over 100

Yea, first I made had 60 pictures, but this one has over 200. Make sure you dont zoom too much on details, cuz it wont recognise it.
#7 - Migz
Quote from Jakg :Tried this last night but even with 60 pics it didn't work too well. Now trying with well over 100

Yeah but jakg your computer fails And so does your internet, it was taking you about 30 minutes to upload 60 pics when it only took me about 15-20.
So much for your 6.5mbPs connection
-
(Migz) DELETED by Migz
#8 - Migz
awwww look at migz teddies awww
#10 - Migz
Shhhhh .

Nahh, all the teddies in my room are my mums, but her rooms full of them now so she's stuck them on my spare bed as i don't use it. The ONLY teddy which is mine is the white/black panda thing thats just to the left of my TV, to the right of my games and just above my Sony bag
But i've had that teddy since i was like 1!
Good old Microsoft. Silverlight doesn't support Opera.
Quote from Migz :Shhhhh .

Nahh, all the teddies in my room are my mums, but her rooms full of them now so she's stuck them on my spare bed as i don't use it. The ONLY teddy which is mine is the white/black panda thing thats just to the left of my TV, to the right of my games and just above my Sony bag
But i've had that teddy since i was like 1!

of course there your mums. only teddy i have is a sackboy 5 of my mates got me for my birthday called it dave :P
#13 - Vain
Quote from Bob Smith :Good old Microsoft. Silverlight doesn't support Opera.

It doesn't?

Vain
Attached images
VOODOO.PNG
This looks cool but i cant be arsed to taked so many pics.
keep 'em comming.
thats cool, ill do the front of my house later

Photosynth
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG