The online racing simulator
Quote from Mazar :Also, mouse and KB have significant Driver Aids built in order to equalize performance with wheels. A host would be entitled to ban them on that basis alone really.

I don't think the mouse has any driving aids.
Quote from LiMiTED :SHUT UP!! U ****iN SPAMMER

Quoted for truth.

Really, chavm481, stop spamming!
you're all spamming just as much by commenting on every post he makes. His average postcount is 5 a day. Is it really that bad? Stop the useless complain posts that mess up a thread even more. If there's a problem according to you, report it via the usual means.
Quote from Victor :you're spamming just as much by commenting on every post he makes. His average postcount is 5 a day. Is it really that bad? Stop the useless complain posts that mess up a thread even more. If there's a problem according to you, report it via the usual means.

Actually, it's not 5 a day. That's meisured from his join date, not his first post. He's had days when he posted over 30 posts a day, full of nonsense

edit: He posted about 30 posts yesterday, and just a little less today. The day's not over yet, so I expect more to come.

On topic: Mheee, FM Oval Junkies is a good one. If you have Join2LFS, you can click this link to join.
ill try to make a oval race server or today for all users.
Quote from mrodgers :I think by "proper" oval races, people mean that LFS does not do oval racing properly, not the communities attempts at creating proper oval racing.

Until it is not a "draft and pass" continuously type of driving, LFS falls far short of oval racing. NR2003 is still the king of oval racing if you ignore the moneypit of iRacing (haven't tried iRacing because I'm not rich).

Racing is so scarce outside of demo anymore for the US that I am tossing about the idea of heading back to NR2003. I do believe there are still multiplayer racing on there and I've never done multiplayer with NR2k3. LFS was my first MP experience.

well no doubt about papy's nascar series and its realism but nevertheless, LFS still offers a heck lot of fun even tho the physics engine is not the way its supposed to be, at least for this kind of racing. I've been playing NR02 & 03 quite excessively and for some reason, LFS still offered some great action for me, day in and day out. I would like to see some improvements in that respect, no doubt about that. But at the same time, why should *we* not make use of what we've got and make the best out of it?

"Draft and pass" as you call it can be really thrilling, especially if more then two cars are involved (presumed knowing what they are doing). Im missing the "push pull effect" everytime which would add a lot more to the race strategy but in the end, its all about either having a good race/ time together or going for a nice lap time/ or position (for short races that is). So it doesn't *really* makes a difference...

So in this respect, LFS doesn't fall short of oval racing but its on its way to get there, if you know what i mean (if improvements are going to happen as realism is demanding)
Quote from 510N3D :LFS doesn't fall short of oval racing but its on its way to get there, if you know what i mean (if improvements are going to happen as realism is demanding)

Maybe this is because a certain admin bans people for bump drafting or causing an accidental crash because thats racing.

Back on topic...

I think oval racing is a great experence but you have to know how to control the car, the width the lines and the setup. I was told by a certain user (Cant remember off my top of my head :nod that it's the driver not the setup, take it from me it's the setup. I was doing 3 seconds off the pace and until I changed it, I was on the tail of the leaders - thinking about it I was leading until a certain point . I do think oval racing is amazing but in a snip of your fingers, it can ALL turn round, cant it 510N3D!
Please do yourself a favour and dont bring your personal failures into this thread. If you still fail to realize that bumpdrafting wasn't allowed at the time then im really sorry for you. I still have the replay showing a group of people trying to draft eachother. You where bumping someone else in order to catch up which wouldn't really be a problem but you kept on bumping and caused a major crash within this group. If you think, and keeping previous incidents in mind (at our and other servers, with this and your other accounts), that this ban was not justified then im even more sorry for your poor way of judgement.

/vomits
Quote from 510N3D :Please do yourself a favour and dont bring your personal failures into this thread. If you still fail to realize that bumpdrafting wasn't allowed at the time then im really sorry for you. I still have the replay showing a group of people trying to draft eachother. You where bumping someone else in order to catch up which wouldn't really be a problem but you kept on bumping and caused a major crash within this group. If you think, and keeping previous incidents in mind (at our SMALL servers, with this and your other accounts), that this ban was not justified then im even more sorry for your poor way of judgement.

/vomits

No need to become all personal about it now is there, arn't admins meant to set an example . Please do upload your replay as Im sure you banned me because I got in your way on a cruise server and you argued and went off in a little paddy to ban me on the server. Im pretty sure all my other minor incidents were either due to lack of concentration due to the small amount of people the server. Its coming back to me now, were you the guy who said its the driver not the setup, and advised me to go on default ROFL. I just don't understand why your getting into a silly little paddy over it again...

/vomits X 2
Quote from dmwright :No need to become all personal about it now is there, arn't admins meant to set an example . Please do upload your replay as Im sure you banned me because I got in your way on a cruise server and you argued and went off in a little paddy to ban me on the server. Im pretty sure all my other minor incidents were either due to lack of concentration due to the small amount of people the server. Its coming back to me now, were you the guy who said its the driver not the setup, and advised me to go on default ROFL. I just don't understand why your getting into a silly little paddy over it again...

/vomits X 2

thanks for this brilliant proof of concept.

/over and out
Pleasure speaking with you, hope we can have are 'discussions' more regular - i'll settle for PM messaging, don't think it's right you should be flooding the forum

x
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
no thanks, if i want to get insulted or talk to an ignorant dickhead i'll rather visit FES instead.
#39 - sbeu
Haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa
Quote from 510N3D :no thanks, if i want to get insulted or talk to an ignorant dickhead i'll rather visit FES instead.

I don't post to be part of your argument, just wanted to say I didn't know sites like that exists!!!

Very FUNNY Site!

Sorry for OT

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG