The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Ewwwwwww :jawdrop:

E: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it actually is still there!

??

???

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Jonas posted a very offensive and poorly made photoshop edit slagging off Becky Rose and CTRA. It was probably the most pointless contribution he has ever made to this community, which is saying something, because every post he makes is a waste of bandwidth.

do you reckon that he didnt make it?
Quote from chanoman315 :do you reckon that he didnt make it?

He posted it. How should the people seeing it know that he didn't make it? Not that it matters anyway.
Quote from zeugnimod :He posted it. How should the people seeing it know that he didn't make it? Not that it matters anyway.

because in his deleted post he said that jonas was a bad photshopper (he is indeed)
I assumed he made it, although maybe not, because he has trouble typing simple posts most of the time, so perhaps photoshop is too complex for him to master.
I get this one alot...

Quote from Jakg :BTW that's intentional (go the site and they added a "thedailywtf.com" page but kept the first one there...

So? It's intentional now, that doesn't make it any less funnier
I just got paid

I <3 /b/....apart from the fact it's full of utter retards
what is the dealio with those pictures??
I can post /b/ now?

*wipes a tear from my eye*
Attached images
threadepicnessbn3.jpg
Quote from MR_B : *wipes a tear from my eye*

I was laughing so hard I actually couldn't make the sound of laughter anymore and was struggling to hold back the tears, probably the best example of why the internet rules I have ever seen.

that's mean

hahaha made me laugh !
i wan ma meal ma'am

Oh god , almost i die laughing

Who else is to blame?
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG