The online racing simulator
oneGP F1 World Series is Looking for a few Good Teams...
...to participate in the remainder of this season, and then we hope for seasons future.

I am currently keeping the series going, in the absence of SilverArrows77, the creator of this brilliant series. I am the Race Administrator of all New Dimension Racing Events, and I always seek to get the best of the best in the best events, as well as also have people with the potential in events to build their skills and get the experience needed to be the best. I love to watch racing, racers doing their best, and this is what I encourage in any series or event that I administer. This series is no different.

Of the ten team positions, we have only four filled. So, after establishing this, I have deemed it appropriate to search for new teams to join in the series, even though we are around the halfway point.

Although the season is halfway through, there is still plenty chance, especially with a full grid, to gain, or lose points. And of course, the chances for excellent racing with full grids is wonderful. Even though you might not be fully in the running for the series crown, I encourage anyteam with an interest in BF1 racing to join us for the remaining rounds, and then for future runnings of the series, you will be welcomed into them.

So, the deal is that we have six team slots. There are two cars per team, to race. More information about the series may be found in the oneGP F1 World Series Forum, located here --> http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=200

So, if your team may have an interest in joining us, please PM me or leave me a note in this thread. I look forward to hearing from you !

Thankyou for your help, and best wishes,
dekojester
New Dimension Racing Chief Administrator
I believe DecalWareRacing would be interested in racing in this event mate...

if you want to talk more

[email protected]

Aaron Hambleton

DecalWareRacing Manager
Quote from AaronH :I believe DecalWareRacing would be interested in racing in this event mate...

if you want to talk more

[email protected]

Aaron Hambleton

DecalWareRacing Manager

Cool, thankyou for the reply. I've sent you an IM at that address, and await your reply. Hopefully we'll be able to sort out details before end of Friday, and can get you guys in for this Saturday's run at KY3.

d
:bump:

So, we are still looking to fill six team slots for oneGP. I will offer a separate championship table for those who join from Round 9 (just under a week and one half away), to give official recognition to those who have stepped up to join late in the season.

If you wish to join, please post interest here, or PM me. You will need to provide at least the following:

A person to be Team Manager.
Two primary drivers (a primary driver may be the Team Manager)
One or two reserve drivers who will fill in in the event a primary cannot make the race.

Any links to team websites, or anything to help research your team to help me get a feel for your team.

Again, with the series over halfway through, but only 4-6 cars regularly entering now, it will be greately appreciated for any team willing to race BF1s in a highly competitive environment to join us. All teams with experience in BF1 racing are welcome.

Contact me, or post in this thread with questions or comments.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG