The online racing simulator
FOX (F3) Fuel Strategy Calculator
(14 posts, started )
I wrote this to assist me in calculating fuel loads when racing in the OWRL, it calculates the fuel loads needed to drive the FOX on any track with any pit strategy.

You can choose the track, race length and number of stops, and offset when you want to make the first stop and the program will calculate both how much fuel to start with and what % to refuel the car with to enact the strategy.

Statistics derrived from: http://lfstools.crazyice.net/FuelControl/showoverview.php

Download FOX fuel calculator
Heh, a Becky Rose used to live down the same road as me...

Will take a look later, more tools for the community are never to be sniffed at! (so long as you don't step on other people's feet )
#3 - J.B.
Cool, now I have someone to blame next time I mess up fuel strategy.

Two things I noticed:

-The values your program gives are a little optimistic: I don't think 25% fuel will get you through a 5 lap race at Aston National.

-The FOX is much closer to a Formula Renault 2000 than an F3.

Anyway, thx for the prog.
Quote :Cool, now I have someone to blame next time I mess up fuel strategy.

Two things I noticed:

-The values your program gives are a little optimistic: I don't think 25% fuel will get you through a 5 lap race at Aston National.

-The FOX is much closer to a Formula Renault 2000 than an F3.

Anyway, thx for the prog.

And you would know how exactly? Why do you's persist on posting in the forum.

Unless your a real racer and you registered under a different username (Unlikely)

Hmmm.... Aston + Fox... I wonder.

Regards,
Sinister747
#5 - J.B.
Huh? Know what?

You mean the FRenault thing? I suggest you look up some specs and use google's picture search.

I don't understand the rest of your post though, maybe you should read what you wrote before hitting the post button.
Know the details of S2 licensed cars, as you are a demo user
#7 - J.B.
Jeez, get a job as a rent-a-cop, you'll like it. Or just get lost, my choice of login is none of your buisness.
As far as I'm aware, due to past forum happenings etc, J.B. is a registered LFSer, but uses a demo account of J.B. to match his RSC account name.

Obviously we can't be 100% sure, but I'm pretty convinced...
The figures are taken from actual user submissions to this page: http://lfstools.crazyice.net/FuelCon...owoverview.php

They are an average, so I would recommend you put in a little extra.

As for the F3/FR thing - I dont really care for that argument. I think of it as an F3 and I wrote the fuel program so, as far as that program is concerned, it's an F3.

You are probably right in retrospect but I don't want to dwell on that as I preffer the idea of racing in F3 to a little national series car...
Make one for the FO8 then.
You're not the first to ask, somebody at the owrl asked me for fo8's too ...

Tell you what, make me a nice backdrop of a field of fo8's going by at the same size as the current picture and i'll do the rest.
This is a cool tool.

I want the tool for the 3 GTR's in one.
hey can you or someone please re-post your fuel strategy calculator, link is broken.

cheers!
Fuel consumptions will almost certainly have changed since then, so it won't help you. LFS now estimates your fuel in game, and it's a simple bit of easy mental arithmetic to work out how much to put in. You can also add % rather than fill to, which is more logical (although it took several discussions before someone worked out how to convince me of that - clever person!).

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG