The online racing simulator
Formula XR skin. Reynard
(20 posts, started )
Formula XR skin. Reynard
I'm a bit streched for time this week , but I might be able to get round to making it later if that's any use?
Do you have these logos? When I search 'Melkerson' an ilness comes up
I dont have any logo's for this car, but here is the base paint with the driver's (you or whoever is driving) name on it, hope you like it.
Attached images
FOX_883.jpg
Are you colour blind at all?
Its not as good as i expected. Sorry mate
Colours arent right.watch the pictures and the back of the car is a little different too.
i dont have those logos.cant you draw them?
please try to make it better.
but thanks anyway
Quote from TeamShox :Its not as good as i expected. Sorry mate
Colours arent right.watch the pictures and the back of the car is a little different too.
i dont have those logos.cant you draw them?
please try to make it better.
but thanks anyway

Oh im so sorry, I was really tired. sorry, that was the best 'design i coculd come up with
What Reynard is it? It's not a stanard 873, 883, 903 or 913. I'd say it was a modified 883, with different rear wing, diffuser and sidepods.

More info on the car please!
Yes its modyfied it has dallara sides and not stock rear wing and stuff.
I dont now much about it it is my fathers friend car.(some years ago it was my fathers car)
It is Reynard 893

CAN SOMEBODY MAKE A SKINN LIKE THAT ?PLEASE
Ahok. Yes, that shares the same monocoque that the 883 uses - the 893 was essetially just an aero update on the 883.

We currently race an 883, which is why I was interested... It'll be for sale soon, if your father wants a new play thing
Quote from tristancliffe :It'll be for sale soon, if your father wants a new play thing

Got a new toy lined up then Tristan?
I might have a Dallara 398 (1998) in bits in the workshop that we're readying for next years assault on the Mono2000 (as opposed to Classic2000) championship Depending on the regulations we might even be allowed injection and very mild engine tuning to put us on par with F3 engine outputs.
are here some skinnez?
Tried my hand at it. Here's a work in progress. I don't know if I got the colors right but I used a color picker tool and took it directly from the pictures you posted. My only problem would be the sponsor logos. Do you have bigger pictures of those?
Attached images
FOX_req.jpg
previewx.jpg
VERY VERY GOOOD i like it
i search somo photos now

theres a SÄRG AA on side pods with red

and TREV2 with black on back wing(number 2 is red)
I am currently at the maximum resources to edit this skin. Hope it is enough. I can't seem to find any images of the sponsors. I tried drawing some of them but cant complete some of them due to lack of better images. (Like the AS TEED sticker on the pod) Here's just a suggestion... Can I replace the stickers with any other sponsor you want? or any of the LFS sponsors? An example would be the flint sticker on the front wing and an unknown sponsor on the side pods. I replaced them with a trev2 logo.
Attached images
FOX_req.jpg
previewx.jpg
ITS VERY GOOD!
but if its possible take those big TREV2 stickers on sidepods off.(let theme be on front wing and back wing like it is)
And that TEED logo was that http://www.vooremaateed.ee/ now you can repair that sticker

VERY GOOD JOB THANKS ALOT MAN.
Here's the final skin. I'm considering it finished until we find the missing sponsor pictures. But I'd consider it finished as it is.
Attached images
FOX_teamshox1.jpg
THANK YOU MAN

Formula XR skin. Reynard
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG