The online racing simulator
Begginer setups for XRT and RAC
(25 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
Begginer setups for XRG, XRT, RAC, and FBM
just finished perfecting some begginer setups for the XRT and RAC. These setups arent designed to give quick lap times, they are designed to make driving rwd cars easier for begginers, and for them to improve their racing technique and perfect their lines. they grip much more than the standard set ups but the have a little less power
Attached files
XRT_Begginer.set - 132 B - 1600 views
RAC_Begginer.set - 132 B - 1225 views
I like a lil softer setups,but in my opinion that is a little too soft, giving especially at the S-chicane at blackwood a lil spongy(?) feeling and oversteer. Besides that, its a setup you can race with.
edit: i just tested the XRT set, anyway.
#3 - RS1T
well its not really for racing, as you'll notice the cars have slightly less power than usual, and have a little bit of weight on the front as well
Can you make one for the XRG?
#5 - RS1T
#6 - RS1T
OK just finished. As youre a demo racer i optimized the gear ratios for blackwood gp. Compared it with the hard track setup, it will not spin out easily, it wont get into slides very easily, and it doesnt understeer much if not less than the hard track setup. Its a lot smoother and is great for hitting the apexes perfectly. This doesnt haave a resticted intake so you will be able to race with it and do well.
Attached files
XRG_Begginer.set - 132 B - 1256 views
these are very good for keyboard users
#8 - RS1T
im a keyboard racer, and as it is harder to drive with a keyboard i felt these setups would make driving easier for kb users.

ps. if you want to use them for racing just remove the intake restrictor
I'm a keyboard user too, yes, this is even better!
were do i put the file for the setup
its works as a drift setup for the cars too
Yup, they are quite versatile so I find them easier to use. Is there a way you can improve on the XRG one, I'm not really good at setups but I think you could maybe do a better one? Please and thank you.
#13 - RS1T
Quote from Olumuyiwa :Yup, they are quite versatile so I find them easier to use. Is there a way you can improve on the XRG one, I'm not really good at setups but I think you could maybe do a better one? Please and thank you.

I could make it faster but then it would not be so easy to drive
Okay, can you make one for FBM, preety pwease?
#15 - RS1T
Quote from Olumuyiwa :Okay, can you make one for FBM, preety pwease?

will try, but the fbm is a pretty easy car to drive anyways
#16 - RS1T
ok, have finished working on it, you can change the tires depending on the length of the race, i compared this with the standard blackwood setup, my laps were at lease 2 seconds faster, as the standard setup is geared far to high for blackwood.Also with the fbm low speed traction is a problem, not anymore with this setup
Attached files
FBM_Begginer^sBL1.set - 132 B - 1030 views
I love you :P
Quote from RS1T :just finished perfecting some begginer setups for the XRT and RAC. These setups arent designed to give quick lap times, they are designed to make driving rwd cars easier for begginers, and for them to improve their racing technique and perfect their lines. they grip much more than the standard set ups but the have a little less power

why i can not use XRT set when i choose XR GT TURBO. it hasn't display on right corner.
Quote from yeh78615 :why i can not use XRT set when i choose XR GT TURBO. it hasn't display on right corner.

X patch has names like XR GT Turbo_doridori.set, Y/Z haz a cheezburger XRT_dorifuto!!11.set.
i need help with the XRG and FMB
I cant seem to be able to open the files previosly posted

Clould you please just put it down as words and numbers, again i wouldent have posted if i could open the links above.

Thanks
Just save these files to <your LFS folder>\data\setups.
ok thanks so much
just one last request. My grandpa and I race with the XFG some times(well actualy alot)and dont have a good setup. Please make a setup for this one too please.
Do you need them for BL GP (the asphalt one) or Rallycross track?
Quote from RS1T :just finished perfecting some begginer setups for the XRT and RAC. These setups arent designed to give quick lap times, they are designed to make driving rwd cars easier for begginers, and for them to improve their racing technique and perfect their lines. they grip much more than the standard set ups but the have a little less power

Thank you this is perfect for me but please can you tell me how to install it? I would be really Grateful. Thank you for reading.

Begginer setups for XRT and RAC
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG