The online racing simulator
Colin Frost Silvia S13 [Request for flymike91]
Hi,

I read somewhere that you were good with replicas would you make me Colin Frost's car please? You can find some pictures here but yeah the paint scheme changed a lot so just try to make a nice skin with the pics you find on the net. Thanks in advance!
Yeah I'll give it a shot.
I'm having a hard time finding a few of these logos. Mainly the big modiride logo. Bear with me I may have to make it from scratch
Quote from flymike91 :I'm having a hard time finding a few of these logos. Mainly the big modiride logo. Bear with me I may have to make it from scratch

Then have a look;

http://www.modiride.com/

atleast you can see what the logo looks like in little size so it should be easier to reproduce it.
oh btw i've been in florida all week so I'll get on this as soon as I can, sorry for the wait
Take your time.
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : jhjhgj
i think this s13 is the one that would look best. do you want the headlights on it?
I dont mind having no headlights tbh.
Take your time but not too much lol.
ehh sorry i picked up forza and haven't been able to get off it yet. I'm really bored with lfs but I'll try to finish the skins i've promised you and others asap
Mike?
Looks like I will bump for quite a while lol...
yeah its been a couple weeks. I got knee surgury last week so I haven't been able to do much.
That's ok I'm patient lol.
this must be the longest lasting request thread when someone says they will do it and it takes a month lol.
patience I found the right font (maybe) to make the modiride and driftinks logos.
Mike has always been a fast and good quality skinner for my requests, he just seems a bit pre-occupied atm.
holy sh!t nearly 2 months for skin request ^^.
this must be best replica of skinning history
[Riders Motion] Hey Mike it's all right lol take your time, I'm glad you didn't give up. [/Riders Motion]

He told me to post that.
what do you have him locked in your dungeon?
Actually RM has been very unlucky. I went to Florida then got knee surgery then started school.
Nah, I feed him and stuff. Make him do unexplainable things, you know, the normal stuff.

But yeah, I guess Bob locked his account or something.
its not an exact replica because I'm lazy. There aren't very many logos on the car as far as I can tell. Are there any you would like on there?
Hey Mike, I find the skin in perfect. Would you send it to me in PM please? Sorry for not replying earlier, I was 'out' for 10 days.
because its a private skin.
I'll put some sponsors on and send it today

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG