The online racing simulator
http://digilander.libero.it/alexzanardifan/
that is the website
and don't forget the bug pineapple on the top back (i would like it larger than the coin sized one he has, ao as to see it online.
your the best
Attached images
F_by_Giulio17.jpg
F_by_Dave3.jpg
F_by_ETCC_Photo4_2.jpg
Where is the skin for the Body of the player?:ambulance:Eyecrazy::scared::nut::bananadea:banana::bananadea:banana::dnfnoob:<----Just realized i was clicking on the smileys lol
Quote from -YR-BDINGU :Where is the skin for the Body of the player?:ambulance:Eyecrazy::scared::nut::bananadea:banana::bananadea:banana::dnfnoob:<----Just realized i was clicking on the smileys lol

[path to LFS]\data\pic\suit[letter].jpg

From what I can tell it's client side, so noone else will be able to see your changes.
This is my helmet design, I tried to do a Union Jack, but it was a bit difficult so I ended up with a ST Georges cross (England) but I kept the blue because it seems to stand out and also says I'm British.
Attached images
HEL_CGR.jpg
hel-2.jpg
After doing some helmet skins, the most simple one seems to be the best - actually it's just some Holden logos, stripes and well, my name.
Feel free to change the name on the helmet, but for further changes please ask for permission first.

Screenshot

Download
wow that new one looks nice, think you've seen the helmet ive been using, its that first one you posted with a few changes. Do you think I could use this new one?
Quote from WGooden :wow that new one looks nice, think you've seen the helmet ive been using, its that first one you posted with a few changes. Do you think I could use this new one?

Thanks. Actually I think you can use the layout, but not in the same colours. I saw your helmet yes and imo it is a bit too simular to mine.

If you got photoshop or paint shop pro I'll send you a .psd or .psp version of it with all the layers so you can change the colors on them.
Very nice Any chance I could get a copy of that PSD?
Quote from MAGGOT :Very nice Any chance I could get a copy of that PSD?

May I ask why? Because I don't like it if everyone would have got the same helmet skin.. :P
Its a VERY VERY nice helmet I just don't have the time to try to paint my own helmet and get all the alignment right.. damn school taking up so much time.. lol

MAGGOT
Has anyone tried to do a redbull racing helmet, im just about good at car skins but helmets just confuse me
Made this one ages ago..looks really bad but..maybe u could use it like a base or something..
Attached images
HEL_Template2.jpg
Sorry, you can't view this skin. Only the owner can (you are logged in as: tristancliffe - skinname: HEL_BLUE.JPG).
is there someone that could do a helmet skin if i get them pic of a real helmet? If so please email me at chris2 @ surfaceexploration . com
My personal CoRe Team helmet:
Attached images
HEL_CoRe56.jpeg
Damon Hill helmet skin as requested in another thread, thought I'd post it here as it will probably get lost otherwise

Edit: See here for updated version
I have a request for someone.

How about a helmet with a Mod target logo on the side? Diving into popular culture! Also, possibly a Mini helmet, being a Mini fanatic.
#47 - PerG
will smbdy make Raikkonens helmet pls ?
Can someone make Fernando Alonsos helmet for me?
and maybe someone can make his suit?
Alonso's hel
Kimi's hel
Attached images
HEL_alonso05.jpg
HEL_kimi.jpg
#50 - PerG
Quote from Dmitriy :Alonso's hel
Kimi's hel

from 2005 i've got but from 2006 looks much better

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )