The online racing simulator
Quote from gatebil94 :now its finiished i think

it looks great thats 1 bad @$$ skin :jawdrop: :Eyecrazy: :yipee: :riceboy: :bannana_p :woohoo: :smileyrai LOL ... i couldent help it .
thx
:headbang::rock_band:banana_ra hehe
strted o fz5 tooo
thankz o and u dont gota put the grill or lights on the fz5 cus that would look dumb lol
good job and thanks you did a very nice job on this

can some make a render of the skin for me ? :P
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:
Just saw that 'Design' Dudes made a replica o that car here.
Quote from themagicman258 :thankz NICE FIND !!!

Just to answer your question earlyier in this post.. I think it was your question.. The reason they mirror one side of a skin is that whenever someone is infront of you when you are twinning and you go sideways, the right side of your car will look normal in that persons rear view mirror.. I think.. The same idea that ambulances uses.. when you have them in your rear view mirror you see "ambulance" but when you see it from infront it's mirrored..
Quote from Nemox :Just to answer your question earlyier in this post.. I think it was your question.. The reason they mirror one side of a skin is that whenever someone is infront of you when you are twinning and you go sideways, the right side of your car will look normal in that persons rear view mirror.. I think.. The same idea that ambulances uses.. when you have them in your rear view mirror you see "ambulance" but when you see it from infront it's mirrored..

hmmmmm weird
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:
hehe im doing annother skin right now for a team, will do more on the fz5 soon :P
-
(Maukkade) DELETED by Maukkade
Magicman, seriosly how old are you ?

"thankz but cud u do another whit flames innit ??? :laola:"
Well I personally dont have a problem with him and his smileys...

#68 - Mc21
jesus your a idiot. ingored.
Quote from Riders Motion :Well I personally dont have a problem with him and his smileys...

How to? Please tell me

edit. never mind, found it out
Quote from gatebil94 :hehe im doing annother skin right now for a team, will do more on the fz5 soon :P

ok
:bump:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG