hmm
all games have "easter egg"
where is a easter egg in lfs?
Quote from Gegry1992 :hmm
all games have "easter egg"
where is a easter egg in lfs?

Comes out in Easter of course...
It's only £24GBP
It's on autocross but since you're demo, you can't see it. Get a license and steal the Easter egg.

i cant buy lfs i'm from hungary
i dont have personal bank card : O
Plenty of other people have bought LFS from Hungary
Anyone can buy S2
Quote from Gegry1992 :i cant buy lfs i'm from hungary

And how have all the other people from Hungary fixed their S2 licences then?
Quote from Gegry1992 :i cant buy lfs i'm from hungary

IIRC there are S2 licenced people from there.
do you use eBay?
Quote from jonaz lindberg :And how have all the other people from Hungary fixed their S2 licences then?

cuz i not have bankcard

Mike: No i dont.
International money order? If you have a bank account you could use Moneybookers.
Paypal?
-
(Sp!tfire) DELETED by Sp!tfire
Er, simply don't tell them?
Quote from Sp!tfire :I bet he's got the same problem as me, i'm 16, I have the money, and a bank account, but my parents don't trust these internet sites, and won't let me transfer money to paypal etc.
I tried everything and gave up, lols.
Anyways, keep playing the demo like I do, it rocks anyways =)

what if you tell your parents that there are like 40 thousand people that buyed the S2 and we never heard of someone that had any problem?
There is always a way to buy LFS licenses. The not-enough-money excuse has been covered many times, and can't really be helped with by anyone. But if someone has the money..

Paranoid parents? They don't like doing transactions over the internet? If you can't reason with them, then ask if it's possible to send the money to someone who isn't afraid of using their credit card online. As LFS has lots of users there are probably people in your country who could help you. Maybe ask around your native LFS community if they know of anyone who has helped people get their licenses before. If you then find a suitable and trusted person, just wire or mail (or whatever your parents will allow you to transfer the funds with) the money to him/her and get the license.

Grrr...
Quote from [plidex] mateo :what if you tell your parents that there are like 40 thousand people that buyed the S2 and we never heard of someone that had any problem?

Maybe it's a big scam and we're all the same person? *insert relevant smiley here* (oh wait, found one ) :detective

Or else, more likely (hey, it isn't the flat earth forum ya know :razz, we've actually all managed to buy it. I was 14 when I bought S1, I got my own prepaid credit card. You could always find someone that you know who has a credit card, give them the cash and ask them to buy for you. Surely you have some relative or friend with a card?

What some people have done, is contacted another member near them, and actually got them to buy it, and gave them the cash. There's loads of ways. Plus there's paypal, you could link paypal to your bank account, and have it withdrawn from there. And no-one's the wiser Plus, if there's any trouble with payment, paypal will send you back the money.
please dont hijack the thread....

post easter eggs
#19 - Migz
#20 - 5haz
There is a way to get onto the roof of that big grey bulding next to the Blackwood car park.

But I can't be bothered to show you right now (I really should be asleep, curse you insomnia!), plus it takes ages of attempts to get it right.

I'm sure nearly all of you know how to do it anyway.
its on youtube, it takes practice but once you get it its easy
#22 - Migz
The hard bit is getting to outside the car park area.
I find driving into the barrier at an angle that yu hit the wall the best way to do it
yes or youll fly far and go underground and fail!
#24 - aoun
Is there more to "easter egg" then just an egg?

Im certianly thinking of something.....

[sniff]bananas burning...[/sniff]

-demo user
-"cant afford LFS"..
-all games do have "easter eggs" if your thinking what im thinking..
-easter eggs can.. "crack"

..at the same time, there are heaps of games that have actual easter eggs throughout the game, or something else thats random.
I think you're taking a 1 cm^2 piece of leather, and trying to stretch it a few square kilometers.

Easter EGG in Lfs?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG