The online racing simulator
ive edited the logo, and i think ive made it a bit better...
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from mrodgers :I started with the 89 Volvo. Had so many RMF's I was spending more in repairs than I was making on routes. Every route I finished, I was at least $100 further in the negatives.

I had to reset my driver. Now I'm sticking with the cheapie starter truck until I have the cash for the 97 Kenworth.

I have the opposite problems so far. I made money fast with the Volvo, about 5 RMF's after 9,000 miles. The Kenworth, I ran probably 12,0000 and had 12 RMF's? Way too much for me.

Now I'm on the 2001 Volvo, which some people say is very RMF prone, yet I've had 1, maybe 2 if if I recall correctly. This is after 2,000 miles.
I just arrived in Porto , the most westic city in the game's european map, and I want to go to America, how much will a ticket and a cheap truck from U.S.A cost me?
Quote from BAMBO :I just arrived in Porto , the most westic city in the game's european map, and I want to go to America, how much will a ticket and a cheap truck from U.S.A cost me?

go on game statistics, it will tell you there sumwhere
To see trucks: Game statistics>Truck Lot

To see ticket prices: Go to your driver page and click the little plane icon
Damn it, I need another 1000 dollars, could the company borrow me some cash trough a wage? (I already borrowed money from the bank)
Quote from BAMBO :Damn it, I need another 1000 dollars, could the company borrow me some cash trough a wage? (I already borrowed money from the bank)

Borrow more through the bank! You can take out a maximum $1000 loan EVERY DAY..(but you have to pay it back! )
You can borrow three times, one every day, and you get to take out bigger loans the bigger your driver rating is.

So, for example, me with driver rating of 52, can take out THREE loans, ONE every day, and not 1000, but $5000, so i can take out $15 000 total, so guys get your DR up.
How many routes my rating is 1.85 lol.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :You can borrow three times, one every day, and you get to take out bigger loans the bigger your driver rating is.

So, for example, me with driver rating of 52, can take out THREE loans, ONE every day, and not 1000, but $5000, so i can take out $15 000 total, so guys get your DR up.

whats the dr: loan ammount ratio?
Look what i found on page 52 of the news paper.

Quote :8/10/2008 10:39:32 AM Jcbiddulph has created a new company called Live For Truks with base operations running out of a home terminal in Paris Ile-de-France in the country of France.

I reset my driver so I could be set in Paris. Can you guys accpet me back in? im stevieboy24, thanks.
Quote from scoobyrbac :I reset my driver so I could be set in Paris. Can you guys accpet me back in? im stevieboy24, thanks.

accepted
Note the route changes.
I am currently heading for Bucharest!!
Quote from Bladerunner :Note the route changes.
I am currently heading for Bucharest!!

same, but im stopping at paris to get topped up with fuel! (25% discount, home terminal)

also, a new terminal costs $7,500. Do we want another one yet? and if yes, where?
new terminal would be best a bit further east i think. the best paid routes seem to alternate from east to west, so would be good to have a HQ near each.
I would suggest that before getting another terminal, this company should buy some company Items, preferably fuel and repair discounts.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from BAMBO :I would suggest that before getting another terminal, this company should buy some company Items, preferably fuel and repair discounts.

yea, but a terminal is $7,500 and a company item is $52,000
Quote from robt :new terminal would be best a bit further east i think. the best paid routes seem to alternate from east to west, so would be good to have a HQ near each.

Agreed Maybe Warsaw or Budapest?

I know we have enough money now, but is it worth waiting until we have some more in reserve? Also, can we sell the terminal at a later date (if need be) to finance our bids for contracts?

Or how about some new truck discount from the company, 5% even?

Still only 12 drivers, 9 of which are active. Come on troops!

edit : Sure the 2nd terminal is $7,500? I thought they got gradually more expensive?
Quote from HVS5b :Agreed Maybe Warsaw or Budapest?

I know we have enough money now, but is it worth waiting until we have some more in reserve? Also, can we sell the terminal at a later date (if need be) to finance our bids for contracts?

Or how about some new truck discount from the company, 5% even?

Still only 12 drivers, 9 of which are active. Come on troops!

edit : Sure the 2nd terminal is $7,500? I thought they got gradually more expensive?

well, its $7,000 to start a company, with $2,000 company cash, so the first terminal was only $5,000

EDIT: and, here are the company items

Truck Purchase Discount - $51,800.00 - Provides a 10% company wide discount on truck purchases for all company members. Good until 1/26/2009.
Quote from anbiddulph :as you can see, they last 3 months...

Ouch, £52k for 3 months, maybe not then

Terminal 2 here we come
Quote from HVS5b :Ouch, £52k for 3 months, maybe not then

Terminal 2 here we come

whoops, my bad, i ment 5 months.
we now have 2 terminals, the second one in rivine! just 2 problems now....
1)- a new terminal is $15,000
2)- we only have $9.11, so, please be carefull with fuel, repair, and ticket assists please!
Euro Truck Simulator now available in English! See here for my thoughts so far!

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG