The online racing simulator
Help me Everything dissapears
(8 posts, started )
I do Not Press Shift+F i think its my drivers but im not sure Please help appreciated

I'm guessing you've restarted LFS, etc.

Basic response is to download a fresh copy of LFS.
It worked fine until today... i Reinstalled Drivers because i was playing maplestory and a sign in it Made my cmoputer freeze... then i went on lfs and everything was dissapearing
But have you actually re-downloaded the game? Back up your skins and other important stuff, and download a new copy of LFS and see if that works.
Ok if this works i love you astra =D
Quote from Rockstarenergydrink :It worked fine until today... i Reinstalled Drivers because i was playing maplestory and a sign in it Made my cmoputer freeze... then i went on lfs and everything was dissapearing

Maplestory is the biggest load of shit you can play :shrugThis coming from a person of 3 years playing, 2 4th Job characters, the whole nine yards).

It has a very aggressive anti hack system which can, and does screw up your PC, including the graphics drivers, not to mention your page file sytem thanks to the way it loads the images and giving you blue screens thanks to Gameguard.

If you want to go through life without having to pull yourself up an incredibily steep cliff after spending several thousands of dollars, I suggest you delete it and never play it again. (Life advice, take it from me)

Do a system restore to the day before you installed the new drivers and before you installed Maplestory, then try again.

*This was, and is my only post until something of interest happens*

~S14
Didnt Work =[ .. What should i do now
read what the drift guy says.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG