The online racing simulator
*snap snap* OH NO YOU DIDNT, *Throws cow at chav*
Don't expect much from a kid.

ginho, what about a duel someday in bl gp with your favorite car (according to LFSworld) FBM ?
Quote from Electric Eye :Don't expect much from a kid.

ginho, what about a duel someday in bl gp with your favorite car (according to LFSworld) FBM ?

lol where you seen that?

but it isnt my favorite
lol hes creepin on you, lookin on lfsworld
Quote from Tibble :lol hes creepin on you, lookin on lfsworld

he is stalking meeeee
He's the cowboy looking for a race. Going to have dinner now, could do a race after that.
Quote from Electric Eye :He's the cowboy looking for a race. Going to have dinner now, could do a race after that.

i am not looking for a race someone said else we should duel it out, but i wont since you dont have S2
Quote from Tibble :awesome, i found an ingame picture of the car, i think it looks pretty nice. but id rather prefer a 4wd vehicle. i love drifting the RB4

http://forums.finalgear.com/li ... -in-live-for-speed-29731/

You clever bugger :P Look a few pages back, or on the front page of lfs.net .

To be honest, I think more is better. Even though it probably won't handle as well as the track-prepped street cars we're used it, I'm sure it'll be a nice addition to the current cars.
water! sooo... ... is the scorio a start to lisenced cars in lfs somewhat?
hahaha, im guessing its gonna be the most used car for the first couple weeks. then back into the garage where the XFG and the XRG are sitting lol.
People want a RWD vehicle(but i wand 4WD)
No RWD vehicles for now ...We need more FWD cars
Quote from chavm481 :water! sooo... ... is the scorio a start to lisenced cars in lfs somewhat?

Not exactly, licensing cars costs and thats why most of the cars in LFS aren't based on EXACT manufacturers and models as far as I believe.

But if someone allows developers to use their car it's a good start, maybe next time it will be AUDI makign their own tournament to win one of their cars!? lol
Man I can just picture an Aston Martin in LFS in the future for the GT classes and the normal cars... Meh no more dreaming!

From what I can see the LFS devs don't ask to be licenced because they know they will have to pay. So they do make the cars when a manufacterer asks them instead. If we can get manufacturers to ask the devs and give the licencing for free would be cool. (not gunna happen).

But man would I love to see cars like the Aston Martin, Corvette, etc. and LMP, karts and stuff but thats a looong way from now and by the time we get anything like that I probably will be too busy to even think about LFS heh.
its probably due to (the licensing $$) people getting bad impressions of cars even thought a program will never get the real feeling. so the manufacture doesn't want to lose customers. sooo... im guessing it'll be s2 for me this friday
evil, lets dream about normal road cars for now, keep astons and vettes for later on
never!!!!! soo.. have you thought of s2? im buying it friday, i hesitated s1 till i was like you know what? just do it if you have the $. other than that.. can the developers tell us how its comming?
Quote :If we can get manufacturers to ask the devs and give the licencing for free would be cool.

Actually I'm guessing the current state is not just giving LFS devs license + specs for free, but actually to pay for the "advertisement". So car manufacturers probably should prepare nice amounts of money if they want ever to add any their car to LFS (and with each new one I bet the price will raise up). (unless it is some really really interesting racing car, and Scawen will get another couple of days of testing? Who knows, what would make him to change his mind , but this would work on ME for sure)
My view is, they shouldn't need to pay. If a car manufacturer is happy and passionate about sharing a car in LFS then this car deserves to be in it.

What I hope however is that the clutch physics imitate RL in this one
yes not brrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooommmm!!! this time..
Quote from primmy :No RWD vehicles for now ...We need more Keyboard friendly cars

fix't.
Quote from chavm481 :never!!!!! soo.. have you thought of s2? im buying it friday, i hesitated s1 till i was like you know what? just do it if you have the $. other than that.. can the developers tell us how its comming?

Not as easy as you think ;-) Haven't got an income since I'm only studying nor I have a credit card or bank account to do the payment myself.

Might get S1 in couple day time depending on friend's mood and S2 some other time If i'll have urge for that, would like to get a wheel before I do get S2 anyway
wow, so it also brings new license plates?
German ones
Quote from Scawen :Hehe, it's MASSIVE compared with an XFG!

As a rough comparison, compare a Citroen AX GT with a Golf GTI.

German small cars are not at all small. Have you stood beside a "Mini" ?

Did you ever bother to take a look at, lets say, a current Mercedes Benz C-Class limousine? Those are BIG German cars.

German "small" cars have a great advantage, however: Let's compare the Scirocco to the new Fiat 500. The Scirocco might be a bit larger than the 500, but the other difference between those 2 "small" cars is that a person that is taller than, say, 6 feet can still comfortably sit in the German "small" car

Also, come on... most of these "very-small" cars can't be classified as "cars" really... It's more likely they are lunchboxes on wheels!
is it possible to pre-win the scirocco to drive to the GC?

comment: mwhaha
i think what scawen ment was that the old english mini, is tiny
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG