The online racing simulator
Shopping online
(22 posts, started )
Shopping online
Hello

Could someone give me good links for websites for online shopping preferabaly cheap :P

Sites for clothing Games everything and anything

cheers people
Amazon or eBay for most of those.
Scan for PC parts. Crucial for memory.

But it depends what you want. A lot of the time you're better off just Googling the item you want and checking out all the sites til you get the best deal.
Cheers mate currently bidding on Ebay for Topspin 3 on the ps3 lol
For games, I use gamestracker, gives you the cheapest prices online.

For clothes, I tend to buy on the high street, TK Maxx generally, got an £80 pair of jeans the other week for a tenner
Not sure if you can set it to Ireland, but I use Kelkoo.co.uk and Google shopping to find the best prices for stuff.
Cheers lad's

@ Dan Gamestracker is only giving prices correct? not able to buy games of that site as such ?
Aye, just prices
#9 - th84
Topspin3 on PS3 is garbage IMO.

It is the best tennis game available atm, but it is still garbage.

I'll sell you mine for 10$
-
(Kdovi) DELETED by Kdovi
Thanks everyone

Yep Topspin not great atall.
M and M Direct are good for designer clothes, up to 75% off retail prices.
#13 - Migz
Thank you.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Thank you Sam.

www.routeone.co.uk is pretty good.

Dont like anything on routeone, skater and surf type clothes, only really wear some quicksilver gear.

M and M are pretty good though, I got a Rockport top from there and it was something like £54 off what I would have to pay in the shop, they only have limited stock though, thats one bad thing about M and M Direct.
Quote from sam93 :Dont like anything on routeone, skater and surf type clothes, only really wear some quicksilver gear.

M and M are pretty good though, I got a Rockport top from there and it was something like £54 off what I would have to pay in the shop, they only have limited stock though, thats one bad thing about M and M Direct.

Wow £54 off.
Must try M and M
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Wow £54 off.
Must try M and M

I haven't yet found another offer like it, you just have to get there at the right time lol, it was a good find, still trying to find another like it
Quote from sam93 :I haven't yet found another offer like it, you just have to get there at the right time lol, it was a good find, still trying to find another like it

Great choice with M and M, I think I'm addicted to online shopping

Thank you everyone who helped me become a online shopping "addict"
Quote from sam93 :like £54 off

Wth! How much is that actually in UK? Because it makes like one sixth of average salary here if you only convert currencies (aka the money I make in three months because, yeah, I'm poor :razz

[OT message for Sully]
Hello I love the last sentence in your sig
[/OT message for Sully]
Quote from Kdovi :Wth! How much is that actually in UK? Because it makes like one sixth of average salary here if you only convert currencies (aka the money I make in three months because, yeah, I'm poor :razz

[OT message for Sully]
Hello I love the last sentence in your sig
[/OT message for Sully]

oh I do too

just been busy with final school exams and kart racing
I'm getting a new PC also so can't wait to get back into it

Shopping online
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG