The online racing simulator
I loved the model of the VW its finally a real car and has more polygons..

hope to see more real cars in LFS soon..

And this is a great add for a TBO class:P
Nice job lfs devs!!!

if your interested in adding more cars to lfs, there are awesome models of well known cars like the Audi R8, Chevrolet Camaro Concept 2007 and Dodge Viper SRT-10

Car Models - http://3d-auto-club.blogspot.c ... l/3D%20Models%20of%20Cars

Audi R8 - http://3d-auto-club.blogspot.c ... -cars-models-audi-r8.html

Chevrolet Camaro Concept 2007 - http://3d-auto-club.blogspot.c ... rolet-camaro-concept.html

Dodge Viper SRT-10 - http://3d-auto-club.blogspot.c ... s-dodge-viper-srt-10.html

Anyway...
Can't wait for this
way to disgrace a modeller, telling him to download loyalty free models?

*some stuff on it are illegal as well.
Thats what we need, a fork lift (look in the first link)
yes a forklift... but itl help the assistance cars upright fliped cars and, this car will make lfs look real good espeialy since its being used in a convention expect many more lfs users!
i just realised the game convention starts tmr (20th August), does that mean the car is already done and ready to be driven?
yup... and the convention is in two days? mby a boz with weird physics lol
Quote from JJ72 :*some stuff on it are illegal as well.

really?

anyway... could someone post a youtube video of you or somone driving the new car?
Fricking beautiful! :} Are they actually going to use forklift in the convention thing? Or kidding around?
So what class would this be in?
I am going to hazard a guess it will be in a class on it's own, it doesn't really fit in anywhere else, closest is the TBO class, but they are way too powerfull for the Scirocco to compete with.
EEK!! that looks Awesome! Once that in on LFS, I'll drive that all day! and probably crash it all day....
It looks much better than you all was imagining. It's great, good work developers, thank's for that.
Quote from Rappa Z :I just hope it comes out in the next two weeks so that I can play with it before school starts again.

Just in case anyone was wondering, it will be much, much longer away than that.

As said, the release is undecided - that means I cannot say (even roughly) when it will be - but I can say you might as well forget about driving it until a long time from now.

Sorry but that's how it is right now. Something for the future.
Aye, sometime in 2009
In one one word, COOL!!!!! Would love to drive this new car Great boost for lfs too since a lot of people love this car for its looks(and i assume it drives great as most new cars do)
Quote from aoun :But they said after the show release, they have to fix afew things up etc. So could be September or october.

My guess is December (just before christmas) released with more graphic updates + updated (not completed) collision + finished VW + FZ/FX/RB interiors.

Im still sticking with that, but who knows, could be longer!
Quote from JJ72 :proves that the only thing needed for LFS to look decent is some better modelling.

Agree, the graphic engine is enough for S2, with good models it shines like a star.

Quote from Scawen :Just in case anyone was wondering, it will be much, much longer away than that.

Ok then, but I hope you make us suffer the waiting with some screens now and then

You know, we are some kind of "patch waiting masochists"
/me hopes that the GC version of LFS somehow gets leaked onto the internet.
I wouldn't. Odds are you risk a ban if you're caught using it. NDAs and all that.

But I'm really looking forward to throwing it round the tracks. Something the size of the XFG with the power of a TBO should be great fun on the shorter tracks

But I do want an updated CMX Viewer so that I can get skinning that baby!
Quote from Dajmin :Something the size of the XFG with the power of a TBO should be great fun on the shorter tracks

Hehe, it's MASSIVE compared with an XFG!

As a rough comparison, compare a Citroen AX GT with a Golf GTI.

German small cars are not at all small. Have you stood beside a "Mini" ?
Luke, You would need a Spooks-style "urging files to copy faster to USB stick because guards are coming" moment to get a copy of it, or to nick a PC. Neither are easy, suggested, condoned or encouraged.

Does anyone know the lengths of the LFS cars and how long the Scirocco is in real life? Nearer to an FXO than a XFG I presume.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG