The online racing simulator
Simple one, colors other than black burn my eyes at night. The disadvantage of using an LCD TV as a monitor..
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Mine atm
Attached images
Uten navn.JPG
Quote from Sponge :Nice Spiderman theme (right?) Is there a public version of it available? (would love to try that bad boy)

Ah, yes, Spiderman. But it was our teamskin for that event, so no, there's no public version.
Nothing special.
Attached images
Background.jpg
Jakg once again showing off his girlfreind she looks like a nice catch mate, and im loving those triple monitors! I'm still happy with my dual monitors.

Thanks Michael

Edit: Also, i like the black CS3 icons, where did you find those?
Oh mate, don't post pictures of GF on forum, because sure as hell there will be some kind of comment on it that you won't like
Jack, you just keep giving me more fap material, every day.
my new desktop. ingame screenshot of TDU
i really need to clean it up again, because i never have that much icons. i just installed alot in once because i have installed vista etc, and some games because im always bored
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Jack, you just keep giving me more fap material, every day.

Wtf is fap?
Either way, she looks kind of gothic, with all that hair in front of her eyes
HMm, maybe not, seems to "glad" to be it.
Maybe we should rename topic to "analyze jakg's girlfriend(s)" ?
Quote from The Very End :Wtf is fap?
Either way, she looks kind of gothic, with all that hair in front of her eyes
HMm, maybe not, seems to "glad" to be it.
Maybe we should rename topic to "analyze jakg's girlfriend(s)" ?

lol, it means jerking of ^^
Heres mine... not as sexy as jakg's but meh...
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :lol, it means jerking of ^^

Lol you manwhore! I'll send you my mantit show and you will have a hard time keeping your happy stick in your pants!
mantit? lol
Mine for now
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
Quote from mickyc30 :Jakg once again showing off his girlfreind she looks like a nice catch mate, and im loving those triple monitors! I'm still happy with my dual monitors.

Thanks Michael

Edit: Also, i like the black CS3 icons, where did you find those?

I only use pics I've taken as my desktop background, and my 3 best pics are those 3 (imo).

The Black CS3 icons are just new icons I found on DeviantArt - I replaced a lot of the rubbish icons with them a while back - theres a few here (type anything else you wanna search for in, too)
Quote from The Very End :Lol you manwhore! I'll send you my mantit show and you will have a hard time keeping your happy stick in your pants!

okay pm me
Thanks mate, having a look at the icons now, and i love your photos!
My server rig
Attached images
F Desktop.jpg
Newwww.
Attached images
desktop4.JPG
I knew it, demand is big.
Well just wait, as I promissed, if the following thing are fixed before christmas, I have given my word to strip and post it on forum :

- Collision bugs, like barriers and such
- Imrpoved tyre model
- New car

So, for love of god, please don't let it happen
Quote from The Very End :I knew it, demand is big.
Well just wait, as I promissed, if the following thing are fixed before christmas, I have given my word to strip and post it on forum :

- Collision bugs, like barriers and such
- Imrpoved tyre model
- New car

So, for love of god, please don't let it happen

lol

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG