The online racing simulator
drift comp video
(16 posts, started )
drift comp video
Quote from Squidhead :GT spoiler on XRT EWWWW

This video contains a massive amount of editing mistakes
Quote from squidhead :This video contains a massive amount of editing mistakes

for the first.. it was my first video.. what about cheer me up a bit and i will try bether? dont have to comment lika an ass.. ore are you one that dont like drifters?
Quote from butch- :for the first.. it was my first video.. what about cheer me up a bit and i will try bether? dont have to comment lika an ass.. ore are you one that dont like drifters?

lol butch he is a drifter XD
ok.. hehe.. but i am tired off ppl who is good in editing movies comments like asses.. they have been a noob in editing one time too.. and i saw his first movie btw.. i lold :P
Quote from butch- :ok.. hehe.. but i am tired off ppl who is good in editing movies comments like asses.. they have been a noob in editing one time too.. and i saw his first movie btw.. i lold :P

lol i did to put thats true everyone 1st movies suck no affence but over time thell get better (hopefully)
Nice movie. Where i can dowload this LayOut ?
Quote from butch- : dont have to comment lika an ass..

1st videos are normally the worst videos, the camera work was repeatetive and so were the effects... The Music didn't really fit the video too well.. Fair enough it was just a smooth frame rate...
Quote from butch- :what about cheer me up a bit and i will try bether?

Cheer up, it's not completely hopeless
Quote from squidhead :Cheer up, it's not completely hopeless

that made me laugh!

imo i like it! its smooth and flows, especially with the first song, and for a first movie, its quite good! 6/10

hmmm, try to use more camera smoothening on the custom views
CoRe drifting? Whats the world coming to? Good video BTW. There was a few mistakes and I think you could have gotten to the action in a quicker, more efficient way but the frames are good and the drifting was great.
Thx alot PMD is realygood ! xD
the song is amazing!
Drift videos usually have nice style.... but this one...is just trying..but not bad tough. I think you can do better.
you can see my new vid this comp vid was edit before the new one ..

drift comp video
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG