The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueMile :Put on a green latex suit, a satellite dish on your head; boot up LFS and there you are. You may not be fast, but you will certainly be alien.

Where's that... dish?
Attached images
Alien.png
Quote from migf1 :I seriously doubt that any average talented driver cannot reach the 103% of a wr in a given combo despite practicing tons of hours on that combo, as you say.

The point is that not every LFS player is an "average talented driver", there are people who are just very slow! And they train a lot, trust me!
Quote from MaKaKaZo :The point is that not every LFS player is an "average talented driver", there are people who are just very slow! And they train a lot, trust me!

You mean people with normal IQ, good health and average rig, keep practising for example xfg@so2 let's say 3-4 hours a day, for 7 days, with an inferno/setupgrid setup and they cannot produce a 1.05.137? (that's the current 103% from the wr in that combo)

I'm really having serious trouble beleiving such a thing!
Quote from franky500 :
as for being alien-like fast.. I find the best way is to not try, Its faster to be slower sometimes.

lol franky,
how would you know?
Quote from migf1 :I seriously doubt that any average talented driver cannot reach the 103% of a wr in a given combo despite practicing tons of hours on that combo, as you say.

I dunno about that, may I refer you to FE4R in the LX6.

As it is one of the MHR and in one of the trickiest cars to drive fast, getting inside that benchmark is really difficult (for me anyway, and I'm as average as they come :tilt
Quote from migf1 :Practice is not to get underestimated when we are talking about "alien like fast". All the top guys have a huge mileage under their belt.

Rambojorgen

Check his stats.
Heh that reminds me of Devil Z... The first day I give him a drift set and show him how it goes a little. Second day we get some crazy battles, then races. Third day he is a friggen alien and the next week or 2 he already had the WR with the XRT @ BL1R. O_O What an alien that guy is.
#83 - AMB
Quote from Bawbag :Rambojorgen

Check his stats.

is that the guy from first, J.Niemen or something? if so he's not new that's his second account.

kthxbai
Quote from AMB :is that the guy from first, J.Niemen or something? if so he's not new that's his second account.

kthxbai

Look who's talking.
shhh zeugni, at least he definitely knows what he is talking about.
Quote from AMB :is that the guy from first, J.Niemen or something? if so he's not new that's his second account.

kthxbai

Whats the first account then sherlock?

kthxbai

yea you should now how it is to keep the secret right mbah,

so if you blame him say with what aswell then

kthxbai

Hahaha, excuse me?
The last two posts were me btw, on my 2nd and 3rd account.
Quote from Bawbag :The last two posts were me btw, on my 2nd and 3rd account.

See now im on my other account again
Quote from Bawbag :The last two posts were me btw, on my 2nd and 3rd account.

Liar! You are actually me, so that makes me alien-like fast then, right, right?

Edit: seriously though, not sure where Sherlock got that knowledge from but I would sincerely like to hear his suggestion for the second account of mr. Nieminen.
Quote from traxxion :Liar! You are actually me, so that makes me alien-like fast then, right, right?

Well if you are me then we are both alien fast then right, right?
Quote from Bawbag :Well if you are me then we are both alien fast then right, right?

Deal.
hahah, whose next
Hi.
#97 - AMB
Ignore my post.
MaKaKaZo is right, and something that happens as a result of people calling other racers "aliens" is that they treat them as if they are not human. In some peoples eyes, "aliens" are not allowed to make mistakes, they can't say or do the wrong things, because they are perfect. So when they do make mistakes, or do something wrong, then they are crucified for it. Friendly banter is fine, but it's when you sense that people are waiting for you to make a mistake that it becomes bad. I gave up taking part in any kind of LFS league since I encountered it, I lack the ability to detatch myself from that kind of thing and I take it personally, because I'm human, not an "alien".
Meh i have high expectations if someone says "alien" to someone, i personally wouldn't class you as alien quicksilver just better than average.

Even though i don't really use the word alien, id class aliens as the bawbag's, norbi's, jay's, (theres more i cba naming)
#100 - AMB
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Meh i have high expectations if someone says "alien" to someone, i personally wouldn't class you as alien quicksilver just better than average.

Even though i don't really use the word alien, id class aliens as the bawbag's, norbi's, jay's, (theres more i cba naming)

rudy, scipy, those lot,

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG