The online racing simulator
Emergency Service for cops
(41 posts, started )
mikey g could i ask a request? you know instead of flashing your hazards could you make it so it flashes your left and right indicators and could you make a script so when they pull over your indicators/ hazards are still flashing but without the horn?

Thanks!
-
(Tommy) DELETED by Tommy
Hey mikey, can you make one for me were the on is shift and off is T??
Quote from tommer :Hey mikey, can you make one for me were the on is shift and off is T??

Just had a thought.. If your doing that "T" to turn on upgrade Mikey.. you should include the slash " / " key to turn it off as well, as this initiates the chat box to open also.

IMO shift to "turn it on" is not good, shift is used for stuff like shift-f8 etc. Capital letters when in chat, Shift-P, shift-S, Shift-R. Maybe "9" and "0" aren't a great idea to "turn it on" as I said earlier, some laptops only have 1 instance of numbers.

Congrats Mikey_G - nearly 1000 downloads. Thats alot of cops on LFS.
Quote from Smurfen :thanks for including my horn and credits, ^^. Wonderfull tool to!

Tusen takk for hjelpen!!
Quote from Smurfen :thanks for including my horn and credits, ^^. Wonderfull tool to!

Lurte faktisk gså på om du har en måte så jeg slipper å holde in "tute" knappen hele tiden?
kim_bmw_m3@hotmail.com
b9U00mmm?
any chance we could get a program that can do the Lights/Horn with one button and Just Lights with another?
When you open the nfo in wordpad/notepad, should it come up as text that i can understand or should it be digits?? all i can see is a load of digits, i really need help with setting this up!
Quote from superstix :When you open the nfo in wordpad/notepad, should it come up as text that i can understand or should it be digits?? all i can see is a load of digits, i really need help with setting this up!

nice bump.
So you prefer they begin a new thread?

wiki:
Quote :To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile.

He's asking a simple question, not trying to re-advertise this thread.
I think the bump police need to pull their heads out of their arses. IMO it's more rediculous to quote the post directly above yours.

@superstix... You can rename the Emergency Service.nfo to Emergency Service.txt, failing that - here is the nfo file as a txt file..
Attached files
Emergency Service nfo-txt.rar - 776 B - 163 views
WOW!! thanks JasonJ!!!! much appreciated!
or u can use LFS Strobe, better yet u can use LFS Cops created by NABZ, all found on [TC] City-Driving Forums.

logi.
ok, will try them, thanks!
Where to install exe
i dont understand nos or so pleaae help
Quote from Max(imum) :Where to install exe
i dont understand nos or so pleaae help

You can install it to anywhere. When you run it it sits in the Task Tray

Use Left Shift/Alt keys to turn it off/on. You know when it's working because when you press Left Alt, the keyboard starts typing out : gb90gb90gb9
Attached images
es.JPG

Emergency Service for cops
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG