The online racing simulator
American Muscle
(158 posts, started )
American Muscle
Exactley what this game needs is some true american muslce cars
Learn to spell and punctuate better than a chimp before you attempt to start a new thread.
This thread is going to go downhill fast.

Just sayin..........probably not the best subject to bring up on a mainly European forum.

I'm just happy with the cars we have.
Why?
So we can under-steer off into a wall?
Quote from S k i p p y :This thread is going to go downhill fast.

Just sayin..........probably not the best subject to bring up on a mainly European forum.

I'm just happy with the cars we have.

Actually, it's not that the forum is mainly european, but that this suggestion has been made a frickin thousand times already.

So to the OP: use the search and look through the stickies on top of the forum before posting if you don't want to get flamed by forum veterans.
Quote from Klutch :Why?
So we can under-steer off into a wall?

Everyone knows the only corners in the USA are the left hand curves on NASCAR tracks
Quote from lap traffic nz :Everyone knows the only corners in the USA are the left hand curves on NASCAR tracks

Watkins Glen, Sonoma, Portland, Leguna Seca, Road Atlanta. New Jersey

Motorsports Park, Limerock Park, Virginia International Raceway Are all

purpose built road courses. Then there are oval tracks with road course

configurations suck as Daytona, Homestead, Pheonix, Indy, New Hampshire,

and others.
Could you list all the ovals too, just to compare? LFS does not need American muscle, in any way, shape or form. Except maybe the Rock, but as a cone and without audio.
umm...there's a track called drag strip in LFS, I even heard you go straight as well!
people who dislike american cars are just jealous that they dont have one.
That makes absolutely no sense. With that logic, would you say you like lobotomies?
Quote from CasseBent :That makes absolutely no sense. With that logic, would you say you like lobotomies?

that makes no sense, so you also are jealous you dont own one
I've not yet had the pleasure of a lobotomy, but it sounds like you have
It's definitely a class that's notable by it's absence. I doubt I'd drive them much but any car that adds something different is a good thing.
oh and just to be clear, I don't dislike muscle cars, I just don't think LFS needs them.
LFS also doesn't *need* any of the cars it has theoretically.
Who are you people to know what LFS does and doesn't need? (I'm not reffering to Tristan who obviously got the picture right)
And my opinion on this topic is that I would welcome the addition of american muscles cars, because I have no chance of driving one irl and LFS is as close to reality as possible on PC.
However, I pretty much doubt that it will be included because it has no perspective in LFS racing. Muscles cars are just toys. You'll play with them for a while and after finding out that they're mostly rubbish, you'll leave them be.
And if I offended a muscle car fanboy, then...I like Lambroghinis, bash them in return, I don't care anyway
I need a ford pinto set for the xfg, so every time i'm rear-ended the car bursts into flames... at least that way cornering capability is not really that important

its not that i hate american cars, just that all the one's i've seen are huge fuel hungry tanks, with handling like 50ft hovercrafts.
a pinto is not a muscle car. Maybe in new zealand 100 horses=ridiculous power.

I drive an american muscle car and it has yet to understeer on the track. I'm sure with all the experience europeans have with late 60's american performance cars they can tell you all about how I'm wrong.
I've been pimping classic American muscle since I first found the Improvement Suggestions thread I love 'em.

Old school ones though, so 32 Ford Coupe, 57 Bel Air and Fairlane, 67 Camaro and Chevelle, 69 Roadrunner, 73 Firebird - they're all awesome.
And the 32 Coupe (or a lookalike) would be a great RWD contender to rival the UF1.
It's like some of the replies are straight off a youtube video page.
Quote from Breizh :It's like some of the replies are straight off a youtube video page.

are you a scientist?
None of you have ever heard of the Trans Am series...? The ignorance of this forum is overwhelming...its like every troll from the corner of the internet has gravitated to this forum...once again this section of the forum fails because 80% of the community is composed of smug trolls...

So...I'll just add to it since I don't feel like actually debating real facts with all of you close-minded clowns...

Quote :So we can under-steer off into a wall?

You're an idiot.

Quote :understeer into a wall in RIGHT-hand curves

You're an idiot.

Quote :I need a ford pinto set for the xfg, so every time i'm rear-ended the car bursts into flames... at least that way cornering capability is not really that important

You're an idiot.
Quote from wheel4hummer :You don't know what sarcasm is.

I know what sarcasm is...most of the posts like the above are not sarcastic comments...

Quote :Learn to spell and punctuate better than a chimp before you attempt to start a new thread.

That's being a troll, not being sarcastic...so were all of the other posts i quoted...do you want me to dig though other threads and post the "sarcastic" comments from throes too? This section of the forum is useless and really needs to be removed...the devs know what we all want...i really doubt they even read any of the shit in here because of how degraded the content is...every thread has its group of ****s who think the idea is stupid because they are 'all knowing' and then flame it to pieces without any intelligent conversation or backing to their view...

I am being hypocritical? Yes...but who gives a shit...maybe in 2021 when S2 is finished they will finally remove "Improvement suggestions" from the forum since they are all useless now anyway...either that or change the name to "Stuff you would like to see but probably won't because the devs have already said they have their own adgenda and that's ok because it is their piece of software and they can manage it as they wish"...

Well...I'm done reading these forums for a while...I always regain interest in LFS right before a patch, get the patch, play it for a while and then get bored again...then I start reading the forums and see how the community has really degrated over the years...then I loose interest...so I'll probably be back in a year or 2 when the next patch is released...can't wait to see how much the forum sucks then :|

American Muscle
(158 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG