The online racing simulator
Sunday Drive
(21 posts, started )
#1 - feat
Sunday Drive
Woops, sorry if there already was movie with Title like this.
It's just because Intro is so slow and ''chill'y'' that i got idea about it immediatly.
Well, i think this is best movie from me by far, used some new effects which i like, probably they are used a little to much.
I could even call movie as ''D-Max promo'' or something, because i'm just inlove with them and there was some spots about that too!
Cheers guys, Enjoy the whole movie.

Length : 4:59
Streaming : LFSVideo.net / Vimeo
HQ Vid : Filefront
Size of HQ vid : 90.2 mb
Songs used :
  • Moby - Flower
  • Kasabian - Club Foot
  • Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes
Nicely Done!
me likes alot

i love the 1st song XD lol
Nice, smooth and chilly. I like it.
Nice one. I like it. xD Must be the first time I managed to watch an entire 5 mins video.
#6 - feat
Wow, i appreciate that.
Thanks pal's !
proper streaming would be good... this site works for some people, but a hell of a lot people can't see the videos here at all
#8 - feat
I hate that streaming too, it takes life to load it, but i can't host vid's at Youtube anymore, i dont have any idea why.
I will try to host it somewhere else, or trough Hades at youtube.
That video is high in awesomeness!
Quote from squidhead :proper streaming would be good... this site works for some people, but a hell of a lot people can't see the videos here at all

Im one of them.
Quote from feat :I hate that streaming too, it takes life to load it, but i can't host vid's at Youtube anymore, i dont have any idea why.

LOL Feat. sorry, but i have the same problem...
And: This video is rly awesome..great effects, nice!
Quote from feat :I hate that streaming too, it takes life to load it, but i can't host vid's at Youtube anymore, i dont have any idea why.

Try Vimeo. Great quality videos, exactly what you need. Oh and nicely done vid mate
wow, this is really great man... I can tell you put alot of effort in this. Great skins too

squidy'z missin out, i recommend this video to go on youtube..
#14 - feat
Thanks pal's.
I already gave video to Hades, but i dont know why he couldn't upload it.
So i'm uploading it at Vimeo right now and Filefront, for high res download.

I hope that will fit, thanks again guys.

E : Here is the links, added at first post too.

Vimeo
HQ Video @ Filefront

Probably the best way will be HQ download.
Now i don't want to hear anymore some comments that you can't watch the vid. Thank you.[url="http://HQ%20Version%20at%20Filefront"]
[/url]
And finally i saw the full movie.

It's great. Music is good and sure ideas.

Great work mate!
I think you should have picked different music, or have shown the action differently to suit the music better. Kasabian just sound out of place in this vid.... and FnF parts just don't cut it for me.... the rest of it is good enough to get your video a solid 7.5/10
#17 - feat
Thank you, both of you.
Well, yes, i don't know why i put them there.
Cheers.
It's a nice one.. maybe Sunday Drift would suit it better
I don't really dig drift videos that much, but it's a nice one. I saw a lot of work into it and thats good. Maybe the music choice wasn't the best for footage you used, and altough i've liked some of the effects, i did miss some diferent look, like some filters to give some immersion.
And i hope some of the low fps and slowdowns were from the filefront streamming.
#20 - feat
No, my FPS really sucks hard. I'm recording it on 0.250x speed with 15fps, then it just stays with that fps on Vegas, so thats the problem.
Looks like next time i got to make them with 0.125x speed.
Cheers, i'm glad that this wasn't really waste of time for all of you.
Nice video Feat, but there are some slowmotions with low FPS. :/ The rest is nice.

Sunday Drive
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG