The online racing simulator
Quote from robt :when i used to play the game itd be a F5 frenzy if i knew the hour was almost up and i needed to go out. i think i may have been a bit too addicted

i made my laptop clock abot 5 seconds slower than in game, so as soon as it hits the hour, im on (im sad...)
I just came across this thread and I love trucking games, and Trukz looks promising. My first trucking game was Hard Truck 2, which I think I picked up in Circuit City. I wonder if I still have the CD lying around.
Quote from Dennisjr13 :I just came across this thread and I love trucking games, and Trukz looks promising. My first trucking game was Hard Truck 2, which I think I picked up in Circuit City. I wonder if I still have the CD lying around.

application pendig with colosus freight? trator!
Uh oh, very very near of buying Oversized Endorsment, costs 45 000 dollars and requires driver rating of 50. I got 40 000 and driver rating of 49.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Uh oh, very very near of buying Oversized Endorsment, costs 45 000 dollars and requires driver rating of 50. I got 40 000 and driver rating of 49.

I certainly hope you guys have been playing this way before this thread popped up. If not, go outside and get some air!
Quote from mrodgers :I certainly hope you guys have been playing this way before this thread popped up. If not, go outside and get some air!

he has, i havnt, my driver rating is 3.3
i just earned the company 300 something.
Do I get some of that money? :P

On -$1000 atm
blade accept me on the forum plz.

nvm
Quote from Luke.S :blade accept me on the forum plz.

nvm

All done..and AtomAnt as well...

Did the email get through OK this time? If so...WOOT....if not, bugger!
Yup pretty much instant.
i finally got just enough money to move back to europe! 3 loans, and now ive got the renault magnum (the shitty one )
I just signed up and made my first two trips Imagine having to deliver beer to Munich , like delivering sand to Saudi Arabia!

Not really got much of a clue whats going on at the moment, just gonna figure it out as I go along. City and commodity bonuses seem to be the way to earn cash?

Got about a dozen e-mails from companies wanting me to join up. Is it worth it, the discounts seem pretty hefty but I quite like the idea of going solo.

Maybe run 2 accounts?

Yes I could read this whole thread, and prolly will do, jus not now

Any pointers for a noob welcome, see yas on the E roads, fellow heavy haulers
Well best bet is when you get to a company, DO the contract runs, as the payments from them are pretty good, save up for a quick truck which can haul alot and you're sorted :P
Quote from HVS5b :I just signed up and made my first two trips Imagine having to deliver beer to Munich , like delivering sand to Saudi Arabia!

Not really got much of a clue whats going on at the moment, just gonna figure it out as I go along. City and commodity bonuses seem to be the way to earn cash?

Got about a dozen e-mails from companies wanting me to join up. Is it worth it, the discounts seem pretty hefty but I quite like the idea of going solo.

Maybe run 2 accounts?

Yes I could read this whole thread, and prolly will do, jus not now

Any pointers for a noob welcome, see yas on the E roads, fellow heavy haulers

Come and join Live for Trukz..better to be with a bunch of guys you "know" than a bunch of complete strangers from across the pond! (AND we operate in Europe!
Give us time, and the benefits will far outweigh the disadvantages...contract runs ALWAYS pay better than private runs, and the discounts mean that you will be able to get a good truck a LOT quicker...
We cant get any contracts YET because we need a minimum of 25 members before we can bid, but even when we do have them you are free to do your own thing anyway!
Quote from Bladerunner :Come and join Live for Trukz..better to be with a bunch of guys you "know" than a bunch of complete strangers from across the pond! (AND we operate in Europe!
Give us time, and the benefits will far outweigh the disadvantages...contract runs ALWAYS pay better than private runs, and the discounts mean that you will be able to get a good truck a LOT quicker...
We cant get any contracts YET because we need a minimum of 25 members before we can bid, but even when we do have them you are free to do your own thing anyway!

Sweet, you'll have an application on your desk this evening

Cheers Blade
Quote from HVS5b :Sweet, you'll have an application on your desk this evening

Cheers Blade

you mean my desk

since i made him communications manager he thinks he runs the plae XD (jk)
Communications Managers are always like that. In fact, get yourself some more managers and they will ALL think they run the place
Quote from anbiddulph :you mean my desk

Lol

Never was much good at hierarchical structures myself

Live for Truckz - like the name
Accept me im stevieboy24. Can I make runs while im over here in the US because im gonna have to wait till I can reset my driver to change him over to paris.
Quote from scoobyrbac :Accept me im stevieboy24. Can I make runs while im over here in the US because im gonna have to wait till I can reset my driver to change him over to paris.

i sudgest you dont reset your driver, try to get o halifax ( i think, well, the most easternly point) then sell your truck, and travel to dublin, its the cheapest, but make shure you have atleast $3,950 and enough for the flight
Quote from Bladerunner :Come and join Live for Trukz..better to be with a bunch of guys you "know" than a bunch of complete strangers from across the pond! (AND we operate in Europe!

just rejoined again, and applied for the company let me in! (bobt100)
Quote from robt :just Rejoined Again, And Applied For The Company Let Me In! (bobt100)

Accepted
Quote from anbiddulph :you mean my desk

OI!!!! All I'm doing is communicating. ..that's my JOB!!! Best thing to communicate is the fact that we is needing drivers, so I is communicating that

At least, I think I can just about manage communicating, so that's why I am a communications manager...I think...

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG