The online racing simulator
New cops' cars in china
(82 posts, started )
if cops actually had the evo then they would all lose a bunch of money cause they are ugly and slow and very uncomfortable. cheaply made and not sturdy
Quote from kamilek12 :if cops actually had the evo then they would all lose a bunch of money cause they are ugly and slow and very uncomfortable. cheaply made and not sturdy

They ACTUALLY do have them...not just one, but 3 that I have seen with my own eyes...in service!
The one pictured above, and 2 unmarked patrol cars..they cruise along the M25/M23 in these black EVO's until some ricer tries to burn them off...then they hit the blue lights and next thing the ricer knows...

PWN3D!!!!
Quote from kamilek12 :...the evo... ...they are... ...slow and very uncomfortable... ...not sturdy

Don't know much about cars then, eh?
Quote from kamilek12 :if Cops Actually Had The Evo Then They Would All Lose A Bunch Of Money Cause They Are Ugly And Slow And Very Uncomfortable. Cheaply Made And Not Sturdy

+1
Quote from JO53PHS :New Volvo!!11

Looks like they drove the old model into a wall, a shame because Volvo were about the only people who hadn't gone for silly vertical aggressive fronts.

Quote from kamilek12 :if cops actually had the evo then they would all lose a bunch of money cause they are ugly and slow and very uncomfortable. cheaply made and not sturdy

For the kind of work they need to do the Evo would be extremely quick and easy to drive and certainly far faster than any yank tank in any conditions. Cars targeted at the European and Japanese markets tend to have better build quality and much better quailty interior finish compared to American cars, whose buyers tend to prefer cheaper cars with more shiny stuff and extras bolted on them. If you define uncomfortable as in having reasonably firm ride and having a gearbox then yes most European cars are uncomfortable, they also have little trouble escaping from wallowy automatics.
Quote from Jakg :Isn't that entrapment...?

Entrapment is not a defense known in English law as Lord Diplock explained in the case of R -v- Sang [1980] AC 402; "It is common ground that the test of the admissibility of evidence is relevance."
Therefore, the judge would have no power to exclude evidence simply because it emanated from the activities of an agent provocateur and "he has no discretion to refuse to admit relevant admissible evidence on the ground that it was obtained by improper or unfair means" (p. 437)

This is not the case with regard to confessions. Confessions must meet a "voluntariness" criteria. EG. "Confess to the crime and we will cut your jail term in half" does not meet the test of voluntariness and so the confession should be excluded in court; I cannot cite precedent as I have lost my references to the specific cases - I'm going purely on memory here.

New cops' cars in china
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG