The online racing simulator
Help g25!! Urgent, in the UK
(25 posts, started )
#1 - _rod_
Guys i got friend whos coming tomorow to brazil, i need a store in the UK who has them in stock so him can buy one for me.

Thanks
#2 - Jakg
Store (as in physical shop) or internet site?
#3 - _rod_
Store as in physical shop, i need to buy them today so him can bring it tomorow.

NEar lodon if possible

Thanks
PC world, comet, dixons, game UK, currys

Probably find one in one of those shops, probably be pricey though, how close to London will he be?
#5 - _rod_
Hes in lodon, what you call pricey?
#6 - Jakg
PC World don't have them (at least not listed on the site) which means that the other DSGi stores probably don't have them either.

Should be £199 (RRP) max though.
Dixons are showing stock, £199.99

Where exactly in London?, it's a fairly big place, probably lots of indepent stores that would have one.
-
(_rod_) DELETED by _rod_
#8 - Jakg
#9 - _rod_
Quote from danowat :Dixons are showing stock, £199.99

Where exactly in London?, it's a fairly big place, probably lots of indepent stores that would have one.

Near Brixton
postcode SW2 5QN

my friend is saying that THe dixon store they only sell online, is that right?
Thanks a lot guys, hes out for shopping now!
blergh, now I also want to buy a G25, but its alot of money for a 'game' (dont get me wrong, I still see this as a simulator :P)
Iv been trying to find a g25 For Months, u ring up the stores and there all out of stock.. I think the only place you will get it, it on dell Online but there taking forever to get mine to me... they said 1-2 weeks.. 4 weeks now!
#15 - th84
Quote from Jordan2007 :Iv been trying to find a g25 For Months, u ring up the stores and there all out of stock.. I think the only place you will get it, it on dell Online but there taking forever to get mine to me... they said 1-2 weeks.. 4 weeks now!

Hmmmm. I guess that explains why they arent even on the website anymore. I was going to get one from dell a couple of weeks ago, but I found out that they were no longer available through dell. I had to go through best buy.
Quote from th84 :Hmmmm. I guess that explains why they arent even on the website anymore. I was going to get one from dell a couple of weeks ago, but I found out that they were no longer available through dell. I had to go through best buy.

didnt you already had one?
#18 - th84
Yea, but Joshua spilled a big glass of kool-aid on it. It worked for another day or two and quit. I had to buy another one. I also bought another momo.

I dont even know why I bought another one, I still prefer to use the momo.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Iv been trying to find a g25 For Months, u ring up the stores and there all out of stock.. I think the only place you will get it, it on dell Online but there taking forever to get mine to me... they said 1-2 weeks.. 4 weeks now!

I got mine for about £160 from Amazon, direct from Amazon not a market place sale, so free delivery in 2 days
I got mine from a private ebay sale, €230 delivered. Pretty good value IMO
I got mine from, erm i forgot. It was cheap tho.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I got mine from a private ebay sale, €230 delivered. Pretty good value IMO

Whats that in squid?

I paid £150 for mine from Play.com
£170-ish...Fairly alright

'Twas a good 9 months ago too
Maybe I should sell mine..its been sitting in the box on top of the wardrobe unused since I last moved back in October last year. Any offers?

I'm a bit suprised more shops like PC World etc don't stock them, but it should be easy to find one in London surely.
Quote from Rtsbasic :Maybe I should sell mine..its been sitting in the box on top of the wardrobe unused since I last moved back in October last year. Any offers?

I'm a bit suprised more shops like PC World etc don't stock them, but it should be easy to find one in London surely.

If your serious, EmmyLou will give you £95 for it - depending on condition.. (thats all she has left after her holiday!)
She has been on my case ever since I got mine, but shelling out for TWO G25's is beyond my pocket!

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG