The online racing simulator
Now THIS is a tattoo
(34 posts, started )
Well, I can feel when I'm going low (I usually know when I'm at about 5, and on the way down), but never when I'm too high. Which doesn't really matter, as there's no real short term effects for going high, and I can't stop it

Insulin pumps are something onto this though, they constantly monitor bloods levels, don't they? I'm only type 2 anyway, so I don't know

On the topic though, I'm getting one of these as soon as it comes out, price dependent. How cool would it be to be able to drive a RC car by your wrist, or to use it as a mouse and keyboard for your laptop on the move. Once they examine the potential health risks (I can't see any major ones, apart from bluetooth radiation, which would be no more of a risk that holding your mobile in your hand all of the time), it could be on sale pretty soon I'd imagine
Downsides:
- You can only use one hand to operate it.
- Screen is not backlit, unless you take the optional gene therapy with firefly DNA .
- You must cover it while sunbathing. A suntan decreases screen readability.
- If you want to be state-of-the-art, you will need a new implant every 2 months.
I really would hate that!

Il think i would get more entertainment With what Steve O's Got On Jackass
Quote from Luke.S :I'll wait for the colour one too. Then the teachers can't take my phone off me lol.

I'd saw off both your arms so you can't post or text.
Not worth the murder charge.
Needles, bad! Ill stick with my genpet
Maybe THIS GUY can finally get a screen so he can control himself at last!
Person A: Check this out! Its my new super stylish skin display!

Person B: Woaah thats realy jiggy, any downsides?

Person A: Naah, I just have to take a pill every morning.

Person B: Care to elaborate?

Person A: Its an anticoagulation pill, otherwise a thrombus might be build in the venous part of the device that could kill me by being swilled into my lung arteries.

Person B: Who cares? Its so l33t..

Now THIS is a tattoo
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG