The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition 7th Week "Close Call"

Congratulations to JJ72, again.

This weeks theme is... "A Close Call"

Rules: (made by JJ72, won't be changed)

Depict a racing incident that could result in a complete disaster, but just turns out to be okay.

Cars: Any

Track: Any

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on one edge, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

All entrants to post between Monday 4th August and Friday 8th August 23:59 GMT.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
#2 - Lynce
Very interesting topic this week.

I hope to have time to edit a picture. This week I'll be outside.
I hope I have time to find the sodding picture!

I have sifted through my heaps of replays and can't find a single "close call"
so the entrants would have to post a "Before" and "After" picture right?
This is really frustating me!! Its impossible to find a decent shot
#6 - JJ72
Quote from Sueycide_FD :so the entrants would have to post a "Before" and "After" picture right?

that's a cheap way to do it.

A good screenshot should tell the story and express the tension in just one shot.
This is gonna be hard... I only use AI for stuff like this, but now they are useless.
I get the feeling that everyone is waiting for everyone else to post their pic because nobody really knows how everyone else is going to go about undertaking the challenge
Quote from JO53PHS :I get the feeling that everyone is waiting for everyone else to post their pic because nobody really knows how everyone else is going to go about undertaking the challenge

:iagree:
Quote from JO53PHS :I get the feeling that everyone is waiting for everyone else to post their pic because nobody really knows how everyone else is going to go about undertaking the challenge

So could this be the week no-one enters? Pretty much nobody has a clue.
actually i have a shot, but it looks unrealistic
Do I have to use an LFS track? Can I put LFS cars on a real track? :P
#13 - JJ72
if you can do it so well that we can't tell.......
Hmm

Meh, this was all I could think of. non-edited pics though.

Might aswell be final entry.
The last one, with a car behing like "i miss braked and i almost hit you" will do the job IMO
-
(Sueycide_FD) DELETED by Sueycide_FD
I lol'd.

so someone crashed, but it wasnt me right?
Attached images
LFS 2002-01-01 13-23-53-46.jpg
How the hell did that happen??? LOL! Nice one :P!

The picture itself is really appropriate with the topic but I don't see any editing and the quality is just :S. I thought this was a pic edit competition?
someone should make a car exiting SO pits (not garage) where almost clipping someone already racing
A close call to me would be like Bagbag's 45 degree T1 in MoE...
#23 - JJ72
Pretty quiet, I hope it's because people are busy forging their masterpiece rather than scared away.

btw. I may not make it this round, seems I overloaded myself with freelances this month.
Well, I've been scared away on the grounds that I can't find a decent picture to edit.

Its just that this is a bit of a wish-washy sorta topic... if you see what I mean.
Final Entry
Attached images
Voistlus.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG