The online racing simulator
Spa 24H
(13 posts, started )
Spa 24H
anyone have a radio broadcast link or if a site will do a boradcast? i plan on using rfactor to do the entire race
#2 - ajp71
Somebody sent me a link for live onboard coverage, sounds to good to be true
Well, it's not onboard coverage but coverage is coverage. The #3 SRT Vette is having a terrible race so far.

Live text commentary if anyone wants it.
Quote from BenjiMC :Well, it's not onboard coverage but coverage is coverage. The #3 SRT Vette is having a terrible race so far.

i keep loosing track of the race everytime that pirelli advert comes up
#6 - Dru
Quote from BenjiMC :Well, it's not onboard coverage but coverage is coverage. The #3 SRT Vette is having a terrible race so far.

? I'm watching it live in car coverage with no problems on the link provided...
great pictures loving it
that 1st sector in rear view is awesome
Quote from Dru :? I'm watching it live in car coverage with no problems on the link provided...

Seems it's only now started onboards only.
Quote from Psymonhilly :great pictures loving it
that 1st sector in rear view is awesome

I was just going to post that Passing the ferrari with the lights on and the the sky coming to dusk in the background was beautiful.
Rain and pit stop time. The Phoenix vettes are really dominating in the dry. Lets see if they can carry that through to the wet. I'm thinking depending on the length of the rain period if maybe some teams set their cars up for the wet and not the dry. The maseratis are extremly off the pace i expected from them, well at least the Bartels car is anyway.

Edit: looks like it's stopped.
hmm is there a low res version somewhere? My connection is not fast enough

edit: forget it, Azureus was still running
at the moment im using the GT1 Live broadcast while my AI races in rfactor. it pratically sounds like im there!
Bawww... no stream until morning.
Final result Maserati's 1st, 2nd and 4th not that anyone seems bothered...

Spa 24H
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG