The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
#76 - CSU1
@ Lerts, If you're ever coming to Ireland give me a bell and I introduce you to some of my associates whom consume large amounts of class A. Could be fun LOL

...Imagine Lerts on LSD!
i used to get stoned but not anymore so plz stop your substance abuse acusations im like this naturally
#78 - CSU1
Quote from lerts :i used to get stoned but not anymore so plz stop your substance abuse acusations im like this naturally

naturally your not normal, it's driving you insane, get stoned and all will be clear again
Quote from lerts :my point is that media could invent a war to hide sexual life of the president and people wouldnt know

Somebody has been reading your mind, took this idea, went back in time to 1997, based a movie on it and got Hoffman and De Niro to play in it.
Lerts look at what you are typing.

Movies.

Movies are created to entertain people not state things that are actually real. They're meant to make people think "What if the world was like that" and it looks like you've been taken in by that and are taking it seriously.
Quote from mcintyrej :Lerts look at what you are typing.

Movies.

Movies are created to entertain people not state things that are actually real. They're meant to make people think "What if the world was like that" and it looks like you've been taken in by that and are taking it seriously.

"what if" is the driving force of the human evolution.

I think perception of how a social society is believed to operate is heavily doctored by media iregardless of puppets, its more of a case of the blind leading the blind.

Also what is real ? The rendering done in films is real, so it exists.. yes ? the plot is written , again it exists.
In Essence we create our own individual reality(ies) and how we percieve and utilise them, is down to the moment of realisation of this.

Nothing is impossible.
Like Buddhism and Hinduism, gnosticism claims that this reality is an illusion.
However gnosticism goes further, actually depicting the god of creation (Demiurge, rex mundi / Saklas / Yaldabaoth) as a mad scientist and mankind as a bungled experiment.
He is a a pseudo-God who entraps the souls of men in sleep. The forces of sleep are so overwhelming, they can only be overcome by means of special insight Gnosis.
Gnostic Cinema is a genre of movies that revolves around this subject. Themes often include cosmic conspiracies, parallel universes, amnesia, self creation/escape and paranoia.

myself sometime ago i discovered i was gnostic, the litle faith ive got makes me believe this cruel reality cant be real and someone bad is putting it there for us

the albigensian crusade ended with this though killing everybody, i got lucky to have been born nowadays

ive got the personal theory at which i give a credibility of 0.1%, the same than my faith that when someone tries to do something really horrible his free will is limited by god, but this is kept secret by the evil forces making fake horrible news to keep us unware of the existence of god

the thing is that actually im not delusioanl, just a bit, for believing this since i have no conviction of it, its just a theory
I enjoy reading this, it's like a fairytale on acid
lerts i´ll send you pm with my personal details so you can send me that stuff what you are smoking.

when i smoke the same maybe i can understand what u are saying
im sorry i past copied a link and it appeared like that, i though it was interesting
all right ill sahre with you this story of a guy name lucio fernandez

he was a not very good painter who got a job in the magic eye making stereograms, he didnt get enough money but he loved his job. he had heard many explanations but nobody really knew completely how it works, it was so misterious thats why he loved it

he made an sterogram so simple of a dragon, it was a dragon on an infinite hallway,X,, but it had extreme depth, and looking at the eyes of the dragon, well both your brain hemispheres would syncronize when you looked at then, its a feeling imposible to describe with words but just so you imagine you felt like your senses acuted 100 times while looking at it

while that half million years away luc the rebel leader was preparing his wormhole warbike, it was designed to travel at almost light like fast speed through the space wormholes

all secondary wormholes had been fought between the empire and the rebels and now there was only left to fight the wormhole that lead to the original timeline, sondas indicated it had a spring shape, he was thinking he would ride the wormhole on a side of the spring, always relativily going up

back half million years lucio went to a sight check, he found out he had lost 2 dioptries of miopia, his sight had improved so much, he realized it was the sterogram, so he went on with just looking at it

then one day he saw something very odd, against some dark backgrounds he would see an aura like a crown on heads of people, this led him to think that stopping the exercise would be a good idea since he may be going crazy

in the end he decided to take the risk since it might be something usefull, a way to heal sight so he went on, but one day something very odd happened, a seller ringed his door and he opened it, he regreted it and said he didnt have time and close the door, he thought why i opened the door and then the bell ringed again he looked through the hole, then open and say wtf you again, the seller surprised said but this is the 1st time i ever see you sir..., the dejavus would get wild

why the war started betwenn the empire and the rebels was unclear, only real difference might be the empire wanted the obliteration of bad people, seems we are born and reborn and they started casuing aborts on bad people as soon as they were just 4 cells, they were banned from this universe

luc actually didnt give a dam about this except cause his loved one was on the ban list, thats why he started all, and to think he had been the 1st of the so called angels

well if you want so tomorrow more
Quote from lerts :while that half million years away luc the rebel leader was preparing his wormhole warbike, it was designed to travel at almost light like fast speed through the space wormholes

Could Rayman save the day? Or would the evil rebellion leaders take over the wormholes of the universe???
well in my opinion is the empire which is evil, rebels fight for everybodys right to live, even if they are bad

in fact a bad person through karma and reincarnation would become eventually good

so judging a person and for being bad deciding not to let him ever live would be unfair because you could caught a person that do deserve to live but if you judge him eons ago he could be considered with no deservation for living

i got this idea of the evil empire causing abortion not letting certain people ever live from 2 places: first a song by fito y los fitipaldis:let me be born that i have to invent myself:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=mD7IJQ7fDKo

the second place was a comercial of a quartz antibacteria surface, it showed how the bacteria developed, identical to a human and when it was just 4 cells, bumm, it imploded destroying it, actually dont think bacteria reproduce this way, it was showing a complex animal just after being conceived, this comercial was giving clues to what really might be going on

edit:

now the scarry part the comercial i saw depicted bacteria as a rounded egg that divided in two that divided in four that divided in 8 in 16,32,64,128...

and when it was 8 it just exploded

now what was depicted was not similar at all to this:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=gEwzDydciWc

but it was identical to this:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=rumNod2ZXaM

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=qhrZj2RuNgQ

can you spot the difference? so waht was that comercial trying to say?

i recall clearly that what was destroyed in the comercial was spherical egg dividing like humans not long shaped like bacteria, so why they did it like that?
Quote from lerts :yes but if im forced to act normal whats the point of the forum for that i have my friends and family, i liked it here because i could tell what i really think without consequences for job and alike

i have plenty of places to be normal but just forums to be myself

if i have to act and say what i think not is not interesting

is not that i want to leave but if i keep here that warning makes obvious ill get banned and i dont want that

and get banned why because of being honest?

Theres a time and a place for everything, this is nor the time or place.... But meh, We need a new village idiot every once in a while
I think the title of this thread should be "Lerts unpluged - ideas and theories"
Quote from theirishnoob :Theres a time and a place for everything, this is nor the time or place.... But meh, We need a new village idiot every once in a while

And you are exactly who to tell people how to act? No one? Thats what I thought. If you cant go sideways in the off topic forum, I dont know where you can.
Quote from theirishnoob :Theres a time and a place for everything, this is nor the time or place.... But meh, We need a new village idiot every once in a while

That's why we have you
all right now ill tell you the story of a guy who found out he was a vampire:

he would recall his first memory: his dads so interested in those cartoons, and why they were showing those cartoons that late at night, he recalled clearly he had skipped from bed and unnoticed watch those cartoons his parents were so interested on in the other room, it was about little creatures who seemed to feed on the blood of others and that got killed by sun light then a mad scinetist would invent a cure for this and those pesky creatures would manage to stand sunlight again, he went to bed and dream of those pesky creatures haunting them

he had never paid attention to that memory till that cold night, as always he was cold though he had many clothes on there was these guys there standing in the cold night with a tshirt, that pieced him off so badly, those gym advertisements, he thoguth well if i could steal their heat, he thought all right ill try to steal their heat with my mind, it was a weird thought he had cause he was drunk but suddenly he started feeling so warm and well, while that the other guys decided it was too cold to remain outside

he didnt give importance to that, he though the calories from alcohol and suggestion, but next morning as he went for a coffe he saw something shinny on the heads of people when they were against dark surfaces, how odd, the waiter brought a pizza he smelled it and felt like puking

he noticed some peple had a dark blue shine around their heads, most of them while others had a more yellowish colour, the less and more unhealthy looking people, a little a red aura

that night it was cold again so he tried his heat stealing trick again, he did it with those he disliked, it worked again, then he just recalled he hadnt eaten in all day and wasnt hungry but he felt so happy and pletoric

he went home all laughin and there was his dad very serious:

he said right the way: you cant steal others people properties,

he said oh dad youre wrong

listen youre my son youre a vampire, im 500 years old as your mother, we are all vampires but we all had the antidote that was invented by when you were born

now its up to you what do you wanna be a mortal or an inmortal to the price of stealing peoples energy, remember if they have a blue glow they have owners, you can only steal energy from red auras

so what do you think he should do live a decent live as a mortal or becoming an inmortal parasit?

id go for the inmortal parasit, i sleep 12 hours and work an hour a day and for that get 70 euros a week, and i like it

edit:

though im not so sure now cause it would be stealing hours of life from other people to add them to your life, you would shorten others people lifes to enlong yours
Lerts, you are my idol.

With regards to your last post, I'd just explain to my dad that the reason for my existence was to shorten the lives of as many republicans as possible, thereby saving the United States from certain impending doom, and re-establishing vampires as saviors of the free world.
This sounds unbelievably like the blurb for a children's PC game...The little vampire who steals colour from people
Quote from Stang70Fastback :With regards to your last post, I'd just explain to my dad that the reason for my existence was to shorten the lives of as many republicans as possible, thereby saving the United States from certain impending doom, and re-establishing vampires as saviors of the free world.

What makes someone a republican?
Wall of text
if it were any other than Lerts I wouldn't read that, but since it's Lerts I readed it, and laughed
Good read, if somewhat freaky!

I'd try being a Vampire for a bit. Stealing 'auras' sounds a little bit more humane than sucking blood.

Interesting concept though - that Vampires simply 'suck' years out of people in order to achieve immortality.
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG