The online racing simulator
New Cars In S2 Final?
(31 posts, started )
Whats the point of a new car when everyone will just use the FOX and GTRs?

Quote from noskillz :Whats the point of a new car when everyone will just use the FOX and GTRs?

Why do you think that? There is much of ppl using the new FBM right now
We got the BF1 and no one uses it. Why? Because it's difficult. We got the FBM and everyone uses it. Why? Because the 2nd most common was the FOX, and the FBM just replaced it because it is slightly easier than the FOX.

We could get a ton of new cars, everyone would flock at first until the novelty wore off. Then they would gather back with their normal same old same old.

Or, they would flock to one particular new car and the result would be the same as the FBM, it would replace GTRs and that would be all anyone raced.

I would prefer something different in the same classes we have now (at least in the tintops). I'd like a little more diversity in the classes to give us some more choices. I'd like to see front engine RWD and even a heavier V8 (Corvette like) for the GTR class. Maybe up the engines of the standard class just a bit to make the XFG more like current hothatches, and add some smaller 4 cyl with a turbo. Just some more choice in what we have now.

But then again, BF1, FBM, forced sequential shifting in tintops, LFS is not going in the direction I like with some things. Leave me the choice of running seq or h-gate in the XFR, XRR, and FXR (for when I do eventually get a shifter, which I fear I won't be able to use by then...)
Quote from mrodgers :We got the BF1 and no one uses it. Why? Because it's difficult. We got the FBM and everyone uses it. Why? Because the 2nd most common was the FOX, and the FBM just replaced it because it is slightly easier than the FOX.

I was using the BF1 this week

New Cars In S2 Final?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG