The online racing simulator
LFS Dedicated server for alpha x DEMO
Hey LFS players,

I enjoy playing LFS Alpha X demo. Now I have decided to make my own dedicated server. Does anybody know where i can download lfs dedicated server for alpha x DEMO?
Quote from franky500 :file setup.cfg.

change the line:

/mode=s2

to

/mode=demo

Thanks now it works I really apprechiated it

change the line:

/mode=s2

to

/mode=demo

Sorry but it doesen't let me open the setup.cfg file.
LFS doesn't hold a lock on the cfg files, so I assume you mean that you can't open it, which case all you need to know is that any text editor can open it. If you're on Windows notepad will do.

change the line:

/mode=s2

to

/mode=demo

I don't think it works also the other way around or does it?
out of general interest, does the xrt still have it's weight penalty on patch X now if you go online?

Also, whats the point in disallowing the XRT if people can just download an old patch and have effectivly 4 cars, if a bit out of date, might aswell allow it on the official demo.
Quote from BenjiMC :out of general interest, does the xrt still have it's weight penalty on patch X now if you go online?

Also, whats the point in disallowing the XRT if people can just download an old patch and have effectivly 4 cars, if a bit out of date, might aswell allow it on the official demo.

You are right!
Quote from BenjiMC :Also, whats the point in disallowing the XRT if people can just download an old patch and have effectivly 4 cars, if a bit out of date, might aswell allow it on the official demo.

Patch X is already outdated - just wait a few patches from now and It'll be even more... the sooner the change, the sooner its finish, if they want to play with XRT on the old patches they can, but they'll never get anything new from it

Well I think it was a great change

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG