The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )

I do alogigise Scrabby.

Quote from Equinox :I'd say go for it.

I need a laugh after that stupendous idea of buying lerts an S2 license !

Lol! Don't say that, he's one of the people that actually deserved a lisence due to his personality
Attached images
Adolf_Emo_Hitler_by_FallingMonkey.jpg
funny-pictures-cat-eats-pain-for-breakfast.jpg
Failboat.jpg
OMFG Toki that last one gave me the giggles !

EDIT:

Quote from The Very End :Lol! Don't say that, he's one of the people that actually deserved a lisence due to his personality

So if i say i have a f**ked up, mental-istic personality can i have a second LFS account please ?

You both need to see a doctor ASAP ...
Ahh the “Life jackets. They’ll save your life” picture, reminds me of this picture of a guy performing a gay walk (people that played Operation Flashpoint probably know what I mean)

Looks like it’s the same guy. Same shirt, pants, shoes and life jacket
Quote from Equinox :OMFG Toki that last one gave me the giggles !

So if i say i have a f**ked up, mental-istic personality can i have a second LFS account please ?

You both need to see a doctor ASAP ...

Lerts is a one-of-a kind forum crazy(nes?) person. I gave him a lisence because I thought he's a funny lad, and because I'm in a good mood today. It's not a big thingy, and I chosed Lerts because he's the first one that has got me to spill out a whole coke all over screeen when reading a forum post
Quote from The Very End :Lerts is a one-of-a kind forum crazy(nes?) person. I gave him a lisence because I thought he's a funny lad, and because I'm in a good mood today. It's not a big thingy, and I chosed Lerts because he's the first one that has got me to spill out a whole coke all over screeen when reading a forum post

give me a link to the post please

*puts coca cola away*
:wtf2: that guy is amazing
to tell the truth, i just raced the guy in (FM) Oval Junkies he wasn't bad, and he hasn't said any weird things

Sorry
Quote from fraghetti :

Sorry

/me wants...just to teach these punk kids with their wheeled planks a lesson
Quote from fraghetti :

Sorry

Rofl!
I laughed, awesome!
Tho it can be discussed if it's a bad thing laughing, but it still got some humor in it.
All respect to that man, he is a true genious
Quote from The Very End :Rofl!
I laughed, awesome!
Tho it can be discussed if it's a bad thing laughing, but it still got some humor in it.
All respect to that man, he is a true genious

Go and see the movie Superhero, it goes way further with Steven Hawking! It's great
I don't think he'd care to be really honest. Look at all the crap he did in the simpsons

These comics are way too addicting. I gotta read more. I gotta read more. I gotta read more. I gotta read more. I gotta read more. :hyper:
ROFL!!!
What the hell lol..
i know the joker is sick, but that is... uh
I like the way he is bashing his newspaper as if it was a sturdy wooden table instead of a few flimsy peaces of paper
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG