The online racing simulator
Two questions
(17 posts, started )
Two questions
'alo

Where I can find this part from xr interior file?:

In patch y it was a little square in top of the pic but now I can't find it..
Second question is that i can't take screenshots with ctrl+s.
Some errors up there in chat
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Its a very small place right next to the side repeater (top left of the dds file). It's like a small triangle.
Can't find it, got any pic of it?
Here`s a third question, can the torque and hp curves be seen anywhere? Just to get the right moment when to shift. I usually shift around 1000rpm before the redline, thought it would be fine. But I want to get it more precise.
there are no charts of that kind that i know of.
And now a fourth question: Can I edit the registration plates? Make them blue instead of yellow (Why do that?) or maybe change the font and colour?
Quote from piggy501 :And now a fourth question: Can I edit the registration plates? Make them blue instead of yellow (Why do that?) or maybe change the font and colour?

Only in the CMX Viewer. s_plate.dds I think.
Tomba? from F1technical??
fifth question:P
if you get banned from the lfsforum, do you get banned from the master server too?
and how much trouble do you have to do before you get banned from the master server?

not that i want to get banned..
Quote from asbjoern :fifth question:P
if you get banned from the lfsforum, do you get banned from the master server too?

No.
Quote from asbjoern :and how much trouble do you have to do before you get banned from the master server?

A lot - if its an auto ban you'll get an automated warning before it happens.
Quote from the_angry_angel :No.
A lot - if its an auto ban you'll get an automated warning before it happens.

Ok, thanks for clearing my mind up
Quote from Qvarnis :Here`s a third question, can the torque and hp curves be seen anywhere? Just to get the right moment when to shift. I usually shift around 1000rpm before the redline, thought it would be fine. But I want to get it more precise.

Use the red light on the dashboard - it tells you the perfect shift point, and changes when you change the gear ratio. It might even change with intake restrictions too, but I'm not sure how that effects the powerband (I suspect the shift point won't change with LFS's intake restriction).
Quote from tristancliffe :Use the red light on the dashboard - it tells you the perfect shift point, and changes when you change the gear ratio. It might even change with intake restrictions too, but I'm not sure how that effects the powerband (I suspect the shift point won't change with LFS's intake restriction).

Yes - restrictions do change the Red-line point, e.g its about 500 rpm lower in UF-BR.

EDIT: Though i usually go up to the normal red-line anyhow
I stand corrected. Said the man in the orthopaedic shoes

Two questions
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG