completely awesome, except for the ugly side window :X
looks like there's a whole in the car... you need to add a transparent layer to simulate the glass/atmospheric effects.
hehe Raikkonen noob? lol

nice skin... missing a czech flag tho.. would of tried to find a place for it somewhere
Quote from Madman_CZ :hehe Raikkonen noob? lol

nice skin... missing a czech flag tho.. would of tried to find a place for it somewhere

nejen, že je to noob ale taky deb**

hmm Czech flag - nevím kam ji nacpat původně tam měla bejt
Render by MorroW Designs, post-production by me. Made for South City Cab Company.
Attached images
sccc_1600x1200.jpg
Awesome!
i liked the previous render with that bridge.. this one aint that nice :S
This one is with 2D background, not with 3D modeled bridge.
Hello guys !
Here is my newest 3d render I rendered it with Brazil.

May I have your suggests ?
Personally, I had to use this angle of camera because the reflexions didn't match with the scene ( I used a HDRI image with trees And there are no trees in the scene )
the tarmac texture looks a bit too large.. there's something wrong with the lines..
still, u could make another angle view from top side instead of the front style view
Yes, the asphalt texture looks indeed strange, makes the car appear a bit like an RC car. The angle is nice though, I lover everything that is not the common 45°ish view
Ok, I'll fix that, I also found that the asphalt made the car like an RC, but I thought it was just an impression

@ ramtech: Another view ? Mmmmh, I'm limited to some views because, we can see that there's not the CSG Server enabled and the HDRI Map is visible. So I can't take some other views, I'd liked to, but I can't

PS: Sorry for my bad English, If you understood me, you are great
Better to understand than some native english speakers

About the hdri - cant you just try another one? :P
Maybe a bit more dramatic clouds - should look good with the rather dark asphalt texture
I'll try
Hello,heres a render i made with mental ray,what do you think of it?
Attached images
renduxfr.jpg
setting for that car and skin really sets it .. off; it would look much better if you used a stock type car rather than some race car.. just.. doesnt fit in well against that background

got a ways to go though material wise if you want it to look real though.. you also need a skylight in there
yep.. skylight, and area shadows at least
changed a few things
Attached images
renduxfr3.jpg
Imo, it looks a bit like plastic
Fat-Boy RB4
My first ever Render.
I am a bit proud of myself even i just has to add the Skin to the Scene.

Wich Render Programm are you guys using to Render 1280x1024?
I am currently using Brazil r/s and BIGRender demo.
Attached images
Rendertest01.jpg
Quote from ldriver :changed a few things

it still looks totally unrealistic, u need to fix ur textures and lighting a bit..
try adding some raytrace or global illumination, bump maps and a brighter sky.. :S

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG