The online racing simulator
I did, I spent nearly all my cash on flying to Seattle and buying a truck :P

Now I'm stuck for routes -.- Should I take out another loan and buy a new truck?
If you wanted to be in America, you should have started in American in the first place. I suggest:

1: Just keep on trucking
2: Reset your driver
3: Retire your driver and start from scratch where you want.
But I'd have to rejoin FTT right?
If you follow suggestion 2 or 3 then yes, you will have to join the company again.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I joined, I'm broke, I'm in Seattle, where's best to go? I got a U700...

Ideas?

Buy CB radio and then say hello in CB radio channel 38, its our company channel. Ask there and we can all give you advice.

I tell you now that we are running books contract to Richmond, so go to Game Statistics and click Cargo Statistics, and see which citys supply books.
i have reset my driver in the hope for more money,

i am going to wait to get the truck discount, and then run the company routes
Ouch, $140 on me, I'd best NOT run out of fuel on the way then...:P
Quote from anbiddulph :i have reset my driver in the hope for more money,

i am going to wait to get the truck discount, and then run the company routes

Really? I made some beginnermistakes too, but i'm not gonna reset. I'm just making more money when i learn what i did wrong (ok, i could have had a better truck, but i will buy a better one next time).
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Ouch, $140 on me, I'd best NOT run out of fuel on the way then...:P

You can refuel fine, your money goes to minus then.

EDIT: i forgot to gave very useful link, here you can check routes in europe and america, you can sort them by supply or by pay per mile and so on.

http://www.swgarchive.com/truckz/loads.htm
I applied to join OODA :P lol I got $199 in the bank on my way to Paris from London

EDIT: haha, made it to Paris on 14 fatigue.... gotta rest now (til 3am GMT).... guess I'll be getting back to it tomorrow morning
woot another person joining ooda
1% is ...not good. We here at Full Throttle Trucking have discounts these:
Repair: 23%
Fuel: 16%
Ticket: 0%

Another tip from me: You can always go 5 mph over the speed limit, you never get ticket (i havent and many others too havent, its a general tip).

If you have any questions , just ask me!
Yo Luke, I'm on CB channel 22.... chat to me lol
k
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :1% is ...not good. We here at Full Throttle Trucking have discounts these:

Another tip from me: You can always go 5 mph over the speed limit, you never get ticket (i havent and many others too havent, its a general tip).

If you have any questions , just ask me!

no, they take only 1% from you, they give you 10% off
Trucks
Fuels
Items
Sorry i said discounts, i meant assistances. Click on View companies at menu and there you see collect %, repair %,fuel % and ticket % for each company.

the discounts are items that company can buy, truck discount, fuel discount, item discount, repair discount.

So here at FTT we got:
ASSISTANCES:

DISCOUNTS:
Fuel, Trucks, Items, Repair
ooda is really more like an owners association. We don't get anything for repairs or tickets cause it is generally our own fault that we got those things.
Your truck's condition always goes down whenever you drive it, so it's never your fault there. Also, RMF's can happen as the name implies, at random.

My company, Truckin USA, helps with 20% repairs, 15% fuel and has all the discounts. I started off with the 1989 Volvo which gave me just enough to buy it after the company discount.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Another tip from me: You can always go 5 mph over the speed limit, you never get ticket (i havent and many others too havent, its a general tip).

*Cough* Look at page 3 *cough*
ooda is short for owners operators drivers association.
My truck can't even go over the speedlimit. What are most speedlimits? I saw of 75? Then my next truck should do 80 mph. That's fast.
i am quite happy with my driver now, i have a truck hat does 55mph and $1000, alot better than a 49mph truck and -$400 eh?
Quote from anbiddulph :i am quite happy with my driver now, i have a truck hat does 55mph and $1000, alot better than a 49mph truck and -$400 eh?

I have a 52 mph truck and $2,262.50. If you didn't reset your driver you would have made that money too

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG