The online racing simulator
ECCI Clutch issue
(7 posts, started )
ECCI Clutch issue
I am running the 3 pedal ECCI trackstar 6000 with clutch ran to rockfire USB (provided from ECCI) for direct connection via USB. the YZ axis (Brake and Gas) pick up fine but the slider axis is not even identified in LFS S2 (which is clutch) I cant see it move on the right when tapping all my sliders.

DXTweak results

Gas - Y Axis
Brake - Z axis
Clutch - Slider

While LFS has sensors for slider 0 and 1 but are not detecting my clutch, however it is seen in dx tweak and working just fine there and other games.

Please help...

Avid.
#2 - (SaM)
Press recallibrate axis?

And, dont make another topic to give extra attention to this topic please.
A already tried that.

B I seen this first and thought it would be better suited in the other thread.. thanks for ALL the help. NOT.
#4 - (SaM)
Quote from AvidRider :A already tried that. B I seen this first and thought it would be better suited in the other thread..

You can delete posts by clicking on edit and selecting Delete post.
Quote :thanks for ALL the help. NOT.

I did my best, being ungratefull wont help fix the problem any faster.
In LFS, at the controllers screen when you press the clutch down, do any of the sliders/axis move? If not, then its really not detecting it.
Quote from the_angry_angel :In LFS, at the controllers screen when you press the clutch down, do any of the sliders/axis move? If not, then its really not detecting it.

He already said that they didn't?
----------------------------------------------
do the clutches get detected in other games?
One thing I notice when I installed a second controll was that all the buttons and controls on my wheel got renumbered. Something silly like unplugging one controller and letting it remove itself and then plugging it back in might rearange the assignments so that you do see the slide. Not much of an idea, but worth a shot.

Also, did the clutch come with a special driver? I don't think they do if you don't have the HDUSB system. I am assuming that Windows sees the controller and that you can configure it via the Control panel.

Let me know how it goes, I just ordered the same sytem this week.

ECCI Clutch issue
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG