The online racing simulator
can't buy the license
(57 posts, started )
can't buy the license
Hi i have a problem with buying a S2 License.
on my cart there is on Maestro so i use the credit card option for buying a license .
But always when i fill in all my numbers and stuff it gives an error and i can't pay

Can someone help me please ?

thanks
What kind of errror do you get? What does it tells?
Easier to help if we know that cause
A Maestro card is not a credit card. It's a debit card. You can't buy LFS with that. You need a credit card that has either "Visa", "Mastercard" or "American Express" on it. There are probably other credit cards but those 3 are the most common ones in Belgium.
The PaymentSystem is not supported on the account. get this error once . and now goen try again too get teh other error i get
but there is maestro on my card only what too do now :s
Maestro is a debit card. Only UK debit cards are accepted. You need a credit card.
Quote from scoped11 :The PaymentSystem is not supported on the account.

See, that's because your card is not a credit card. Maestro is not the same as Mastercard. Maybe ask one of your parents if they have a credit card.
its a credit card its called Jongeren kaart
You could use paypal and other ways to transfer money and buy LFS, it's just not credit cards that works

When chosing payment type you can chose the various types
hmm so i should get a master card ?
Quote from scoped11 :its a credit card its called Jongeren kaart

That is NOT a credit card. Listen, I've worked for a major bank, and at my current job I get customers with normal debit cards and credit cards everyday. What you have is a debit card (Bancontact, Mister Cash). What you need is Visa, Mastercard or American Express.

Quote from scoped11 :hmm so i should get a master card ?

Maybe not, do your parents have a credit card? If you're under 18 you can't get a credit card from your bank anyway.
Quote from The Very End :You could use paypal and other ways to transfer money and buy LFS, it's just not credit cards that works

When chosing payment type you can change it to, for example - paypal.

also it that not working xDxD
Quote from obsolum :That is NOT a credit card. Listen, I've worked for a major bank, and at my current job I get customers with normal debit cards and credit cards everyday. What you have is a debit card (Bancontact, Mister Cash). What you need is Visa, Mastercard or American Express.

Maybe not, do your parents have a credit card? If you're under 18 you can't get a credit card from your bank anyway.

yeah i believe you but how can i t ask a new card or what , my bank is Fortis ?
Quote from The Very End :You could use paypal and other ways to transfer money and buy LFS, it's just not credit cards that works

When chosing payment type you can chose the various types

If I remember correctly, here in Belgium you can't link a Paypal account to your normal bank account. You can link it to your credit card but... if you don't have one it's difficult to get funds in your Paypal account. So that's not an option for scoped11 either
just do a banktransfer via netbanking, that should be the easiest
Quote from scoped11 :yeah i believe you but how can i t ask a new card or what , my bank is Fortis ?

If you are older than 18 you can ask your bank for a Visa or Mastercard.
i just ask my parents they don't have mastercard either ?
Quote from Scrabby :just do a banktransfer via netbanking, that should be the easiest

And to what account number should he send the money? It's nowhere on the LFS pages. Easiest would be if he transfers the money to someone in Belgium who can buy him a voucher.
Quote from obsolum :And to what account number should he send the money? It's nowhere on the LFS pages. Easiest would be if he transfers the money to someone in Belgium who can buy him a voucher.

i don't know anyone in person who plays s2 and i on't wan too send some money too a stranger :s then i wait until i'm 18 and try too get a master card then :s
Quote from scoped11 :i just ask my parents they don't have mastercard either ?

You dont need a master card. Just a credit card. Ask your parents for a credit card
i just saw their card its the same just another color
How old are you? I understand you don't want to send money to people you don't know, that's very wise However, I'm willing to buy a S2 voucher for you so you can get a license that way, but you'd have to transfer the money to my bank account (I'm not Santa Claus), and that would probably take about 2 days because you're with a different bank than I am.

I'm not pressuring you or anything, just saying. It's okay if you don't trust me
Quote from obsolum :How old are you? I understand you don't want to send money to people you don't know, that's very wise However, I'm willing to buy a S2 voucher for you so you can get a license that way, but you'd have to transfer the money to my bank account (I'm not Santa Claus), and that would probably take about 2 days because you're with a different bank than I am.

I'm not pressuring you or anything, just saying. It's okay if you don't trust me

its very nice of you but don't gone send i'm 17
Okay, that's not that long of a wait then In the meantime you can continue racing in Demo. Who knows, maybe you'll get tired of the game by the time you're 18 and you'll be glad you didn't spend money on it
nope i don't think i gone get tired playing the best sim ame there is xD 8 months too go until i'm 18 , i have too find someone with a mastercard or visa that i know then :s xD

can't buy the license
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG