The online racing simulator
Integrated team names
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Lible
Integrated team names
Very many of us have team tags in front of their names. How about a separate "Team Tag" and "Team Name" function, so you could choose how you wanted the racer names to be displayed: Full [Team tag + Player name], Player name only, Team full name only, LFSW Name, and maybe Tag + LFSW Name.
I like this idea.. +1

No one else does or what?
There's really no point to it. The name will still be there even if it has tags in front of it. And if it's just for extra name space, can't you just lay off the psychedelic colors?
It would actually be nice, to have a built in team system. It would allow for a lot more organization, and less random shmucks putting on the tag of another team.
that is a good idea because im sick of running out of room and having to rearnage my name.
It would be good if the team prefix was automatically retrieved from LFS World, and could only be set by the team "owner". You then only have the options to toggle it on or off in-game.
Quote from bob Smith :it Would Be Good If The Team Prefix Was Automatically Retrieved From Lfs World, And Could Only Be Set By The Team "owner". You Then Only Have The Options To Toggle It On Or Off In-game.

+1
+1 Bob!
Quote from Bob Smith :It would be good if the team prefix was automatically retrieved from LFS World, and could only be set by the team "owner". You then only have the options to toggle it on or off in-game.

Yeah +1, I was just coming to bump this thread and going to suggest this.
There is players in s2 that puts some team tags in front of their name even if they doesn't be in the team. Some two guys attached my team tags in front of their name and started ramming ppl.
I thought I'd +1'd this idea already, but apparently not.

As Bob said, it would need to be tied to LFSW, with a clear difference between a geniune team tag and a fake one.
Good idea, although I would be happy just having a bit more room for multicoloured names.
bob stole my idea (although i only just saw this thread....) +1 from moi.
I like that idea
Yes. I agree that it is a great idea. Connecting it to LFSW.
But then again, there would be the issue of formatting.
As the tags are different, with a space like a lot of the tags are in LFS, or without a space, like spdo tag, or behind the name, like inferno has.

But the tag being static, only modifiable by the team manager would take a bit freedom away from the drivers, as some teams use tags that are visually the same, the symbols match, but the color it different, etc.

+1 from me, just pointing out some formalities.
Quote from franky500 :bob stole my idea (although i only just saw this thread....) +1 from moi.

haha do it, developers dont just sit around lazy... we want some improvements

Integrated team names
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG