The online racing simulator
Little edit that was made yesterday
@David
It looks realy nice, but you made a mistake there - the sune shines from behind the buildings, yet the building's front side is enlighted :P (it's that one in the middle)
Hotlapping on Aston GP Rev... Tyre warming
Attached images
ufr.jpg
Quote from David (RC) :Little edit that was made yesterday

Very nice pic...are those skies from high resolution pack? :/ Or did you just made them like that?
Tazka, damm very nice picture anychance of 1600x res :P
I'm new and need help
wass'up? I need to konw how can you make screenies in LFS????
Quote from orange_boy_uk :Tazka, damm very nice picture anychance of 1600x res :P

Thx. 1600 would be pain in the ass since i didnt save the .psd i would have to place all the objects again :doh:
Quote from Skin_king :wass'up? I need to konw how can you make screenies in LFS????

You can push print screen key on your board,than in picture edit program pusch ctrl+v,or you can use a program for screenies,i use irfanview
what has to do Africa with Coffee? nice pic
well, call it a Wip or something... about the wheels... what's wrong with them?
If the wheels spins so fast like that, the car must be travelling. You need to either blur the background or blur the car to create the speed. One or the other. At the moment it just look wrong. The car looks standing still but with spinning wheels. It does not give a speedish look, I am sorry to say.
hm well, I must admit I was quite sleepy when I did it I thought about bluring the ground, but not the BG, as it is way too far to be blured what do you think?
Quote from Switcher83 :Soooo, after a long time, i got ready with this

Have fun with it!

So damn beautiful mate!
Which city is it in the background, Prague?
Thanks alot for your nice comments!

Yes its Prague!
Quote from LFSn00b :I only noticed this now, but the coffee "bubbles"(dont know the right word) look like a part of the world map

LOL yeah, it's Europe and Africa

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG