The online racing simulator
Movie Drivers Request
(95 posts, started )
Please, who can, at 2 pm GMT +1, be ready for it... start wars said me that not lots of people will be there
I'm here - although I didn't expect to be. If you still need someone...
IF i gert the pas i wil join u guys
A big thank you to all those that participated today Your patience was very much appreciated. Check back here for further updates on our filming schedule - and to those that replied here today, you will still be needed in future sessions so PM me if you are interested when they are announced.
Just to update you all, the next scenes that we are filming do not require as many drivers as before, and we have already scheduled the drivers we are using. After this however, we will need more players again so stay tuned later this month
The next filming session starts tomorrow at 4pm GMT +1, and then again on Sunday at a similar time. If anyone who has not joined before would like the opportunity, then please pm me as we need a fair amount of drivers
Quote from Start Wars :The next filming session starts tomorrow at 4pm GMT +1, and then again on Sunday at a similar time. If anyone who has not joined before would like the opportunity, then please pm me as we need a fair amount of drivers

Convert that to UTC for the sake of constancy please...
That would be an hour behind?
So I'm to be there at 5PM in British time?
No, British time is 4PM.
Im going to Tampere tomorrow

So i cant get tomorrow or sunday to LFS, but PM me if you need something. Im free probably at sunday night
If there is anyone else that can make it, the server is up now so PM me for details.
Thanks for everyone who attended today The next filming starts tomorow at 1pm GMT + 1, so if anyone can make it tomorrow can you please PM me for details.
And the next filming session starts tomorrow at 6pm GMT + 1 We do need a lot of drivers for this scene however, as we are filming a motorway sequence this time...
i am also interested

i talked with one of you on CityLIfeCruise.

Your Xcite | s0fTwArE
ATTENTION TO ALL!!

I am extremely exited and proud to announce after months of working on this movie that the Live for Speed: Collateral Collision's movie trailer is being released later this evening!!!

A time is to be confirmed and a countdown will begin in the next few hours so keep checking this post!

:laola:
It probably wont be until later this evening, as I have to make some final adjustments, render and upload the damn thing
Quote from unknownrisks :ATTENTION TO ALL!!

I am extremely exited and proud to announce after months of working on this movie that the Live for Speed: Collateral Collision's movie trailer is being released later this evening!!!

A time is to be confirmed and a countdown will begin in the next few hours so keep checking this post!

:laola:

Remember, we were promised something nobody has ever even dreamed of, so it better be good
Quote from squidhead :Remember, we were promised something nobody has ever even dreamed of, so it better be good

hold onto your jaw squidhead and before you begin scrutinzing every detail that you do so well, it is "only" a trailer, thus the full movie is work in progress, i will look forward to your feedback from the oh almighty and wise squidhead.

In addition, it will give a taste of something that is revolutionary to movies of the lfs, only the movie itself can justify my quote.
Quote from unknownrisks :hold onto your jaw squidhead

it will give a taste of something that is revolutionary to movies of the lfs

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE (and I mean it) good LFS movies, it's just I really am curious if you people can pull it off. IF my jaw will really drop and crush my balls in amazement, I will applaud to you standing in front of my monitor in agonising pain...
lol now that is reasuring to hear, and im glad we have earned your interest, and that you have the smallest belief that we may pull of something differant. That is our aim, and (We think) we have pulled it off. An example is that this trailer by the end of will have you saying "whoa!" it did with me when StartWars showed me a clip we just put in.

Not long now.. were predicting to upload it and release about 8-9pm. sooner the better, we shall let you know

EDIT: Dont have high hopes or expectations, it doesnt give the same effect when your expecting it :P plus we dont look so stupid when it isnt any good
Quote from unknownrisks :lol now that is reasuring to hear, and im glad we have earned your interest, and that you have the smallest belief that we may pull of something differant. That is our aim, and (We think) we have pulled it off. An example is that this trailer by the end of will have you saying "whoa!" it did with me when StartWars showed me a clip we just put in.

Not long now.. were predicting to upload it and release about 8-9pm. sooner the better, we shall let you know

EDIT: Dont have high hopes or expectations, it doesnt give the same effect when your expecting it :P plus we dont look so stupid when it isnt any good

If you don't want people to have high expectations, don't hype it
Quote from Itar (CZ) :If you don't want people to have high expectations, don't hype it

But if you dont hype it, you get no interest Us saying what we are making is revolutionary may make us seem like inconsiderate idiots, but me and startwars are just extremely happy with our work, and it will show with our trailer. In addition, we believe we have created something differant. It is because of this, "hype" is created. Me and Startwars are not hyping at all, it is merely the effect of expressing our ideas and ambitions that is creating the hype
COME ON i want my balls to be crushed by my jaw dropping on them in amazment y0, then i can join squid in the hospital <3

Movie Drivers Request
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG