The online racing simulator
Digital Speedo
(158 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :?!

He said muppet - that's not really "harsh" to such a stupid post.

Ahahaha You really have no solution have you? What a poor education you received from your parents.
#52 - Jakg
Quote from LiveForBoobs :Ahahaha You really have no solution have you? What a poor education you received from your parents.

I have no eductation from my parents - it's the School that teaches me...

I'm sorry but even after reading this thread again you really aren't making any sense...
#53 - gru
Quote from Montabur :
The problem now is, that the LFS Window doesnt open maximized, but only normal window, so i have to maximize the windows myself. Could you add an option for that?

i can give it a try, but dont promise anything
not sure yet if i can configure it via cfg file or winapi, i will test it when i get home
Quote from Jakg :

I'm sorry but even after reading this thread again you really aren't making any sense...

I think, like many, he's just sick of all the smarmy, snidey, name calling that seems to be a default option when pressing 'submit reply'.
Nice addon
It looks nice and later today I will test it. But I have one question: Does it use outgauge for something? If not it will be great.
#57 - gru
Quote from Megin :Does it use outgauge for something? If not it will be great.

it does, but it has function to pass outgauge packets to other applications
And what I have to switch or change to pass outgauge packets?
#59 - gru
Quote :And what I have to switch or change to pass outgauge packets?

add port which app listens on (Outgauge Gateway, check ds_tab1.jpg in 1st post attachments)

lets say app XYZ listens directly from LFS on port 30003
1. set checked 'Auto-config Outgauge' in DS (it will read lfs cfg file and do the rest). after this operation DS will listen OG on port 30003
2. change OG port in XYZ to 30004
3. in DS add port 30004 in 'Outgauge Gateway' list

this will work if XYZ listens to OG in passive mode (OG port set in CFG.txt and OutGauge Mode set to 2)

if XYZ request OG via insim, there will be conflict (LFS sends packets to only one app), so U must make sure to start DS before XYZ (U can start XYZ via DS ('Startup' tab, screen ds_tab3.jpg)
in this case add to 'Outgauge Gateway' insim recive port of XYZ

what program is it?
Sorry for my 'activity' but I was busy recent time, anyway I sent to u PM.

.... I try it but i didn't work together
Nice work Gru!
Thanx for advice, now it works super. Great program
#63 - gru
Quote from Montabur :
The problem now is, that the LFS Window doesnt open maximized, but only normal window, so i have to maximize the windows myself. Could you add an option for that?

i was little busy last days, but finally found time to make it

version 1.0.2 (download in 1st post)
- configurable window state for startup programs
I think scawen has a plan why he dissable the Digi.
I think he will dissable or change the insim or outsim data for Speed and RPM and such thinks in next patches because i mean he dont like it too.
(it must be a reason why he take it out)

Dont want disnerved you guys but its clearly a advantage , people they dont have this addon has a dissadvantage maybee they use the d3d8.dll for other thinks.
Maybee some Racers has never heard from this addon or dont get it to work.

Good work but
I dont like it sorry.
-
(gru) DELETED by gru
#65 - gru
Quote from Xenix74 :I think scawen has a plan why he dissable the Digi.
I think he will dissable or change the insim or outsim data for Speed and RPM and such thinks in next patches because i mean he dont like it too.

im sure He knows how to delete this thread if He wants to

Quote :Dont want disnerved you guys but its clearly a advantage

yeah Mate, now i win every race, never been so fast before

i asked before to stop this "cheating" OT, can U? thx
Quote from gru :i was little busy last days, but finally found time to make it

version 1.0.2 (download in 1st post)
- configurable window state for startup programs

Thank You !!
Hello,

You have no chance, only in your thread you have this stupid post. Don't worry, your work is great! continue man. I am very happy to see dev who spent time for other pleasure without attemping nothing. I am sure Scawen are happy to view dev community around his software. If he don't want it, he never create insim interface.

I am with you . Continue

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

You have no chance, only in your thread you have this stupid post. Don't worry, your work is great! continue man. I am very happy to see dev who spent time for other pleasure without attemping nothing. I am sure Scawen are happy to view dev community around his software. If he don't want it, he never create insim interface.

I am with you . Continue

Gai-Luron

Obi-Wan Kenobi has spoken. :P

Great mod, ignore all the guys who say this is a cheat... they're ridiculous and looking to be hardcore nutcases. Nice job!
Thx for new version!
BUG with options menu (SPR)...
Hi,

Start SPR (replay) and go in options menu.
Then back in car, speedo block...

RGDS
Great mod!! Anyway you can control the speedo updating time? I'm not sure how much control you have though.

Maybe this will help you understand.

Thanks..
Quote from BowserYo :...Anyway you can control the speedo updating time? ...

1) open cfg.txt.
2) look at the bottom end, theres the lines you changed for outgauge apps.
3) Change the delay (e.g: 1 delay = 1ms).
#73 - gru
Quote from nesrulz : BUG with options menu (SPR)...

confirmed
but it looks like LFS bug to me, it just stops sending OG packets when entering options
i could send OG request every time buttons hide, but i dont think U want multiple "Outgauge: enabled" messages :/

my advice: use OG passive mode (set it with cfg.txt -> OutGauge Mode 2)
then it works fine

@BowserYo
i always use 1ms delay if requesting OG with insim, its not configurable
but just like 1303s_vortech said, U can setup OG with cfg.txt
OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 10
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30003
OutGauge ID 0

Quote from gru :my advice: use OG passive mode (set it with cfg.txt -> OutGauge Mode 2)

Thx.
BUG with auto load setups...
Hi,

Start Digital Speedo + LFS and save some set on HDD...
Double click on saved set for auto load/save in LFS, then OK..., and Digital Speedo will close...

RGDS

Digital Speedo
(158 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG