The online racing simulator
I ned advise with Mega pc
(21 posts, started )
I have the chance to get a Super powerfull pc

I need to know what is the Best of the Best actualy for gaming

Amd or intel ( Best processors Top Of the line of course) (Dual core or quad core or whatever)

Radeon or Nvidia The top of the line for gaming (With sli or without)

Motherboard

Asus or Gigabyte

How much ram i need , 4 o 8 gb in dual channel , Hdd , And psu (Here i think the best is power cooler 600W)
I need all that

No matter the price
#2 - Jakg
If the price is unlimited, then a Cray.

If not that, then the best "enthusiast" PC you'd get would be something like...

Intel Skulltrail Mobo (or a mobo based off Skulltrail),
2x Intel QX9775's,
8GB FB-DIMMS (Fastest you can buy),
2x ATi Radeon 4870's (or the 4870X2 whenever it comes out),
Asus Xonar sound card (if your gaming - if not then something even more expensive),
Add-in RAID Card (no expert on these),
4x Velociraptors in RAID0 (or whatever RAID gives you RAID0 speed + backups) + 4x Samsung F1's 1 TB drives (or go for SSD's / SCSI drives if your REALLY blown with cash),
2x Blu-Ray + HD+DVD RW Drives,
BIG PSU (i.e. 1200w+ you won't need so much power, but you might as well have something beefy enough for anything),
Big ass case (personal preference, really, but i'd pick something big, and then have it sent to a case-modder like Cyberdruid to mod the case for me and add a custom watercooling solution),
Obligatory massive amounts of speakers / monitors / keyboard / mouse etc.

But that would set you back well in excess of £5k...

It doesn't matter what you can buy if your country if price is no object - buy it in the US and have it shipped via a dropshipper to you.
RAID 0 with backups would be RAID 0+1. Requires 4 HDD's.
Quote from Jakg :If the price is unlimited, then a Cray.

If not that, then the best "enthusiast" PC you'd get would be something like...

Intel Skulltrail Mobo (or a mobo based off Skulltrail),
2x Intel QX9775's,
8GB FB-DIMMS (Fastest you can buy),
2x ATi Radeon 4870's (or the 4870X2 whenever it comes out),
Asus Xonar sound card (if your gaming - if not then something even more expensive),
Add-in RAID Card (no expert on these),
4x Velociraptors in RAID0 (or whatever RAID gives you RAID0 speed + backups) + 4x Samsung F1's 1 TB drives (or go for SSD's / SCSI drives if your REALLY blown with cash),
2x Blu-Ray + HD+DVD RW Drives,
BIG PSU (i.e. 1200w+ you won't need so much power, but you might as well have something beefy enough for anything),
Big ass case (personal preference, really, but i'd pick something big, and then have it sent to a case-modder like Cyberdruid to mod the case for me and add a custom watercooling solution),
Obligatory massive amounts of speakers / monitors / keyboard / mouse etc.

But that would set you back well in excess of £5k...

It doesn't matter what you can buy if your country if price is no object - buy it in the US and have it shipped via a dropshipper to you.

I dont know how of the spec you put is true , but , how explain

Mi electric company burn mi pc in a exesive tension line , so i can demand a new pc , i need a pc xtreme high price , because what the electric company do is , give you the 50% or 40% of the pc i ask
you should get 2 280 GTX's from Nvidia. and get the most expensive DDR3 memory! Also, get a case with very expensive cooling.
ほんとに高いですよう
Quote from Inouva :I dont know how of the spec you put is true , but , how explain

Mi electric company burn mi pc in a exesive tension line , so i can demand a new pc , i need a pc xtreme high price , because what the electric company do is , give you the 50% or 40% of the pc i ask

Easy, order the most expensive Mac Pro you can find- that will leave you with around $13,000 since their prices are so ridiculous.
Quote from Gabkicks :you should get 2 280 GTX's from Nvidia. and get the most expensive DDR3 memory! Also, get a case with very expensive cooling.
ほんとに高いですよう

an ATI 4870 (crossfire or a X2) would outrun those suckers
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from Scrabby :an ATI 4870 (crossfire or a X2) would outrun those suckers

then take 2 4870X2
Quote from Scrabby :an ATI 4870 (crossfire or a X2) would outrun those suckers

But, the 280's cost much more
The Mac Pro idea seems better still. I think Inouva said they would pay 45-50% of the computer that she wants. (Your a girl, right, Inouva?)
Quote from Inouva :I have the chance to get a Super powerfull pc

I need to know what is the Best of the Best actualy for gaming

Amd or intel ( Best processors Top Of the line of course) (Dual core or quad core or whatever)

Radeon or Nvidia The top of the line for gaming (With sli or without)

Motherboard

Asus or Gigabyte

How much ram i need , 4 o 8 gb in dual channel , Hdd , And psu (Here i think the best is power cooler 600W)
I need all that

No matter the price

I sure hope you are buying from the states and have found a shipping company that will ship it to you for cheap..
i think somebody's missing the point.
So is everyone else in this thread.

Quote from Inouva :Mi electric company burn mi pc in a exesive tension line , so i can demand a new pc , i need a pc xtreme high price , because what the electric company do is , give you the 50% or 40% of the pc i ask

Why not think about a Mountain Mods Ascension case? $400 worth of a case, and it is very accesible for modding.
What's the point lol. She will get a, let's say, 7000$ PC then she will have to pay from 3500$ to 3850$ For a PC that is ways too overkill for her. Inouva have been using a shit PC so why dont you just suggest her a decent system that would cost about 2000$ so she would have to pay around 1000$ for it? That sounds more logical than buying a ubber computer that wont have any use. But yeah Inouva said the best PC of the world so go for it!

PS: I can buy all your sexy pics if you wanna. I'm sure you will need my money to pay 50% of the PC that Jakg told you to buy.
#20 - Jakg
In the OP she said "money is no object" so I specced for that, only afterwards did it change...
Oh wait why dont she get 3x the computer you suggest her? Just welding the 3 cases togetehr would make it a ubber computer, no?

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG