The online racing simulator
Quote from yaper :scawen, Please Read It. This Guy Summed It Up Perfectly.

+1111111111
Quote from Scawen :About the heat - I did take a photo of my shirt at the end of that day. As you can see there was a lot of salt deposited on it. I guess most people don't sweat this much when they are sim racing!

Ewwww
Quote from henrico-20- :i do race to and somtimes with cars. last wednesday i did the dunlop drivers cup here in the netherlands. it was a lot of fun.

i can say that LFS has a lot from reality understeer/oversteer/ overtaking and the way how to stop understeer/oversteer. thats why this is the only game/sim that i play for 3 years on and on. also the feeling of speed is verry good. i don't know if you guys had the same thing: playing LFS the whole day and in the evening you went out with yr real car and then cutting the corners to the max and going on the highway and thinking, Man this is going slow! :P

there are only a few complants about LFS.. well not realy complaints but it can be better and that is the tires. with some cars they just went to red hot in a few laps, also with a good set. and i hope there will be slicks for the UF1, XFG,XRG,RB4,FXO,XRT,RAC,FZ5,LX4/6 to. but thats off topic right now

@scawen: wich wheel do you use for simracing?

Same here, no other sim comes close.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG