The online racing simulator
Lying on the roof???
(22 posts, started )
Lying on the roof???
Hi.

Is there any key to get on the wheels again, when you crashed an are lying on the roof??
Erm, space? Actually I'm 100% sure you're able to bind a key to "Reset" in the controller options.
THX!!!

I must probably have overlooked that key.:doh:
S2 liscensed and didn't know that? How did you make it through LFS without getting aggrevated!?
Only licenced since March, so probably just a few days.
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
It's right at the bottom of the Keyboard. I overlook it everytime I look at the computer screen
I know that my question was stupied for some of you. I will try not to have any of those dumb questions again...

@MonkOnHotTinRoof

Yeah, many years ago the space key was bigger without that Windows Keys next to "Alt" and "Strg".
It wern't stupid mate, you asked a question, you got your answer. We just can't help ourselves having a bit of fun with it. It makes us think we're clever. Just indulge us, we go away eventually.
until the next thread with a rookie question anyway
It's not the rookie questions that I have a problem with. Its just the slightly less ceribral ones that kinda get my sarcastic bone jiggling.
I can hear it jiggle from here
Even over that racket of them Commenwelf games? Guvner.
The what Games? Hadn't noticed, boyo
the ones where australia win swimming races against countries who dont have pools, isnt it
Oh right! Those games!

I've always found it a great source of national pride that our elite athletes, who have millions of bucks spent on their training and development, can wallop third-world countries that barely even have running water and can barely even afford to prop up their failing, corrupt governments, let alone actually host games...

Yes, I'm talking about England
Quote from Hankstar :Yes, I'm talking about England

hhehehehehehehehe
He's right *elbows neighbour* He's right you know.

Actually, Wales and Scotland both getting medals in swimming before the Antipodeans this time around. Englands nowhere to be seen as ever (Actually we just got a forth in the ladies freestyle meddly. Who got 1st 2nd and 3rd? you guessed it. Oz), but at least the colonies are doing well.

We have a flag you know.
probably a really bumb question.. but in the United Kingdom flag why isnt part of the Welsh flag on it

coz the union jack consists of the Scotish flag, English and N Irish....

mad
There's no Welsh part because the Welsh didn't want to get the blame for anything England got up to. And a good thing too - being descended from Welshmen myself, my conscience is clear
Whatisthisspacebarbuttonyoukeeptalkingabout?
Wales has always been a principality. Scotland and Ireland where just occupied. You know it's legal in some welsh border towns to be able to club a Welshman to death with his own root vegiatables on market day.

And somewhere you can shoot a welshman with a longbow on a sunday so long as you do it from the cathedral. Can't remember where it was though . .
I've tried to revive some of those old-country traditions down here, but many of my fellow Oz citizens, being descended from English criminals, take offense to being hit with Welsh arrows (plus they don't think my house counts as a cathedral)...they often retaliate with a barrage of my own turnips.

@Batterypark - who's talking about a space bar? That's old news mate..

Lying on the roof???
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG