The online racing simulator
Message sounds
(7 posts, started )
Message sounds
Hi there fellow LFS addicts , can anyone tell me is it possible to turn off the really annoying message "bleeps" . I have my head phones on and my engine really loud (luvverlly) but the message bleeps for restarts etc are BLEEP!!! really loud pls any help appreciated greatly
Delete the File "Message.raw" in your snd Folder.
and sysmessage.raw I think (for xxxxx left the pits/connected etc)
Thanks
Cheers guys , thats got it...those PINGS!!! were really annoying.the only one annoying thing at all...now EVERYTHING IS SWEEEEEET!!! thanks again!
hehehe, this had been my problem for a long time 2, I think the sound are to loud, maybe a nice volume control for it could be made
#6 - Gunn
You could always replace the default sound with one of your own choosing, just use the same file name. This way you can also decide on an acceptable volume.
I deleted the system message sound and copied the button click and renamed it to what ever the chat sound is. That way I still here when there is chat (I like to see the "sorry" chat as I know there may be something up ahead). It is now just a soft click for me rather than that ultra annoying default sound.

Message sounds
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG