The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
well, here it is
not perfect, but i was bored so; here it is.
i will have fun with it
Attached images
RB4_grafitty2048.jpg
RB4_grafitty1024.jpg
rb4 - graffity 1.jpg
rb4 - graffity 2.jpg
rb4 - graffity 3.jpg
lol nice idea but few little errors in it
Quote from LFSn00b :It looks awful. You need to improve

- The design overall: It's not really done well, looks like a 5 minute copy paste job

- Wrapping things up: Example the front lip. You've not painted the whole lip, just in the front view. And also the side view and rear view where the skin looks jagged if you have no AA, because you havent wrapped it up. So it looks more like a copy paste job.

- Bonnet/Trunk Door: You painted the whole top view's bonnet all the way to light trims. Now the front view looks a bit more messed up. Also you painted the whole rear thing under the spoiler, i assume you wanted to do a red trunk door.

- Side trim: This looks worse than the whole skin. It looks like a baby drew the lines in it. It looks all choppy and looks like its done in 30 seconds.

i said, i did this 1 for fun, i didnt worked my ass off for this one.
i did it in 1 day, couse that day i was bored.
so no problem it is crappy, i wont use it anyway
maybe i'm gonna make a new good skin but that is over a while, first vacation to the superbikes in brno
bye
Adaption of Texaco BTCC skin from the good old days to answer a request.

I think it suits the RB4 rather well
Attached images
RB4TexacoRS500.jpg
RB4_TexacoRS500.jpg
RB4_TexacoRS5001024.jpg
you really do make some great skins Bean0 thanx
Quote from Flyinsi :you really do make some great skins Bean0 thanx

Cheers, I enjoy it

Here's another...Kaliber Livery from an RS500 driven by Andy Rouse...
Attached images
RB4kaliber.jpg
RB4_kaliber.jpg
RB4_kaliber1024.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Cheers, I enjoy it

Here's another...Kaliber Livery from an RS500 driven by Andy Rouse...

Slow down man! You're churning these out faster than I can download them!

Great work, keep it up!
yep these skins are hot and now in my garage
Check out this Gold themed RB4's. Its a clean design, nothin flashy but it still looks great
Attached images
TRD.jpg
TRD2.jpg
Quote from Tibble :Check out this Gold themed RB4's. Its a clean design, nothin flashy but it still looks great

niceee
Think i should add anything? or just keep it clean and simple.
Quote from Tibble :Think i should add anything? or just keep it clean and simple.

simple maby add a small rb4 decal from lynces car decal pack.
-
(Tibble) DELETED by Tibble : posted after
Since theres a total lack of RB4 love, i decided to make another skin
If you want it, just send me a pm
Attached images
Skully1.jpg
skully2.jpg
Skully%20RB4.jpg
wow this one is great too but i would like it more , if you make the right side look the same then the left.
i donßt like that skull very much
Quote from BastianB :wow this one is great too but i would like it more , if you make the right side look the same then the left.
i donßt like that skull very much

well i think for yoursake im gonna re-skin that last model, but i made another RB4, here it is (i think im goin RB4 crazy) just PM me if you want any of these skins ive made
Attached images
transam1.jpg
transam2.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :thats not bad, just dont add 2 different wheel makers and reduce the stretching on the decals

oh lol, i see what you mean. there just sister companies so it doesnt hurt with logos like that, they do it all the time. and what do you mean by stretching? i make sure i minimize it by all sides exactly so its not too long or stubby
LFSn00b you need glasses. See the 'engineering' text under RAYS.
Quote from LFSn00b :thats not bad, just dont add 2 different wheel makers and reduce the stretching on the decals

Volks Racing and Rays are the same company lol...
lol they also make rev limiters, and all sorts of other goodies

BTW: another creation..........pm me if you want it. do not edit but i will allow numberplating
Attached images
AlpineDrft%20RB4.jpg
Quote from Tibble :lol they also make rev limiters, and all sorts of other goodies

BTW: another creation..........pm me if you want it. do not edit but i will allow numberplating

I think your getting better. Keep going, I like and want it!
thanks man, im glad ppl are startin to appreciate my work
Attached images
firehead.jpg
Was looking at my sons toys the other day and found some Jada cars I wanted to skin on LFS... Here's the first one... It's based off on one of the option D 1:64 cars they have.
Attached images
RB4_vertex.jpg
vertex preview.jpg
Quote from atteiros :Was looking at my sons toys the other day and found some Jada cars I wanted to skin on LFS... Here's the first one... It's based off on one of the option D 1:64 cars they have.

Nice skin

They are your toys really though, aren't they ?
Quote from Bean0 :Nice skin

They are your toys really though, aren't they ?

Haha! Not really but you're not gonna beleive how many times my wife insists they are. And my son being just 2 years old doesn't help my case either. Actually I just let my son stand in front of the toy car section a lot and hopes he picks something I like.
BTCC RAC BMW skin I did adapted to RB4 to answer a request...
Attached images
RB4BMWRAC.jpg
RB4_BMWRAC.jpg
RB4_BMWRAC1024.jpg

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG