The online racing simulator
Quote from HVS5b :Hmmmm, 1957........

Burger it, I've got an answer already..........

Errrr... you do know Burger is Austrian, right

FTR i get the same answer as "Tha Drift". Think the other guy's just trying to chuck a stinky old fish into the ring. Or he's just being a nob for the sake of it
Not sure if I'm the other guy or "Tha Drift".... But I did get 11. From wikipedia...
  1. Coulthard
  2. Herbert
  3. Hill
  4. Mansell
  5. Watson
  6. Hunt
  7. Stewart
  8. Clark
  9. Collins
  10. Moss (shared with Brooks, according to Wiki :shrug
  11. Brooks (shared with Moss, according to Wiki :shrug
I make that 11. [list] concurs.
Quote from tristancliffe :Not sure if I'm the other guy or "Tha Drift".... But I did get 11. From wikipedia...
  1. Coulthard
  2. Herbert
  3. Hill
  4. Mansell
  5. Watson
  6. Hunt
  7. Stewart
  8. Clark
  9. Collins
  10. Moss (shared with Brooks, according to Wiki :shrug
  11. Brooks (shared with Moss, according to Wiki :shrug
I make that 11.
[list] concurs.

Snap

When I sat and wrote them down, I got 9. Never heard this J. Stewart and J. Clark pair........

erm I mean Collins and Brooks
Yeah, Trist "The Drift" Cliffe-t.

Guess you forgot No matter..

And yes, thats the list i got from Wiki too. I'm fairly sure the guys who set the questions use Wiki for their info, so it's a fair bet that's the answer they're looking for. Lets just hope their grasp of the English language hasn't confused them, or us..
Oh no it's all gone horribly wrong !

A measly 472pts, and i forgot to place any bets

Er, oh yeah, the site's been updated guys...
617 pts, oh yeah!

The mclaren and williams investment payed off.
My rank in the league finally increased! I think that's the first time since the round started 538 points!
Obviously the changes I made after the last race were worth it.
i cant believe i changed from honda to torro rosso

allthough i did have barrichello
I think the results from the last race should be ignored. I just didn't get enough points... (damn you lucky Rabbizello owners)
Bonus Question 9 is up
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
The question is a bit ambiguous. Do they mean killed in an F1 car? During an F1 event? Or just drivers who had raced in F1 at some point in their lives?

I'll be assuming that it means any driver who raced in F1 at or around the time of their death.
Quote from samjh :The question is a bit ambiguous. Do they mean killed in an F1 car? During an F1 event? Or just drivers who had raced in F1 at some point in their lives?

I'll be assuming that it means any driver who raced in F1 at or around the time of their death.

Meh... Jim Clark died on the Hockenheim ring in a Formula 2000, so yeah, the question is poorly written as usual.
I queried the interpretation of the question, and it has been changed........slightly, but I'm not sure its any better
Ex F1 drivers?! So they clarified the fact that once you're dead, you're "ex"-everything. :doh: Oh well, I'm pretty sure my interpretation and answer are right anyway.

Hopefully my new driver line-up and chassis upgrade will result in improved fortunes.

COME ON YOUNG GUNS, I'M COUNTING ON YOU! :laola:
Quote from samjh :

Thats how I read it
Quote from HVS5b :Thats how I read it

Oh dear.. That's not how I read it - I was taking it as explicitly whilst racing in an F1 event
Quote from the_angry_angel :Oh dear.. That's not how I read it - I was taking it as explicitly whilst racing in an F1 event

I don't think anyone has been killed there while racing in an F1 event.
Well Wikipedia says 3 people died, but it depends how it was worded really.
At least 1, maybe?? Does a private test session count?

"1980 Patrick Depailler, during a private test session"

www.motoersportmemorial.org is quite a handy site and gives a list of 13 drivers which have died on Hockenheim.

The question is....does Jim Clark count? He was driving an F2 car whilst still a current F1 driver.

Feck it, I'm going for 2.
It says "ex-F1 drivers" so I assume anyone who has ever driven in an F1 competition probably counts. The Wikipedia lists just three fatalities, two of which were ex-F1.

Stupid innerweb discrepancies

Spoiler: I went with 2 as well
I've got the same answer as you guys 2

So if their 'correct' answer is any different, then we should be able to point out the ambiguity of the question and get them to give us the money. And god knows i need every penny i can get right now
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from HVS5b :I queried the interpretation of the question, and it has been changed........slightly, but I'm not sure its any better

Thanks for that.

But it sucks because the bonus question is almost always changed at the last minute by the site admin, and a lot of people get totally screwed over from it. Happened to me on the last bonus question.... I get the notification email almost the moment the question is put on the site, give my answer, and then I find it changed a day or two later. Really smart site admin if you ask me

This isn't the only time he's had to reword it. But as far as I know, his English might not be the best, so I guess you have to deal with it
Site has been updated.

Another poor result for me, but surprisingly didn't drop any places.

The big news is the standings in the Subleague Competition are up. Go take a look see, tis good news
Yay, 3rd highest result in our league for this race and made up 10 positions.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG