The online racing simulator
Wish to reopen [MG] .
(38 posts, started )
Afraid the answer is no. Ollie wouldn't want it and becoming a leader I don't either.

If MG was to come back then it would be myself making it... however at present I don't have chunks of time for LFS! I'm not really active in DR for that matter anymore...

And th84, I see you still need to grow up.
#28 - th84
Touchy, Touchy! Didnt you see the smiley?

Coming from you, it could only be a compliment. Thanks!!!
JAM'ez!!! You are alive! How ya doing mate? I was once in MG as well. It seems so long ago now...
James! You're alive! :monkey:
Edit: Damn you Blaeza... I have higher priority in posting this message
Edit2: I just realized I could've beat you if I weren't looking for that cool monkey smile
#32 - Jakg
JAM'ez! Your not dead!

Note to self - hire better Hitman
Erm.... yeah managed to get onto a cyber cafe in heaven! The ladies are FIT up here, come join me! :P

Nah, just been busy as anything recently...... and your hitman was RUBBISH Jack... I killed him, thats why you're probably wondering why he hasn't come back for the money....
Don't forget what you've promised on our forums
*hint* first letter is e
Quote from Kdovi :Don't forget what you've promised on our forums
*hint* first letter is e

Extasy?
Could be - second letter is x

Hope you know that Tys has this joke copyrighted ;p
Quote from Kdovi :Could be - second letter is x

Hope you know that Tys has this joke copyrighted ;p

extase?

EDIT: No he doesnt Dovi.
Quote from Blaeza :I was once in MG as well. It seems so long ago now...

Ditto. Although i wasn't there when you were it was good fun while it lasted and it'd be interesting/strange doing a come back!

(Even though i did a complete runner and abandoned all things LFS when i left :shy

As for the skins just do whats been said and make your own. It'll stop any problems that may arise from anyone.

Wish to reopen [MG] .
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG