The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Nice, the owner has no money to pay the tax of an Aston.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nice, the owner has no money to pay the tax of an Aston.

A Ferrari was caught over here during a license plate scan, they check for open fines and tax. The driver paid €45000 on the spot, 30k for unpaid motor vehicle tax and a 15k fine

Quote from Inouva :

I'm sorry to inform you that this pic MUST be withdrawn from the forum, I most CERTAINLY did NOT give anybody permission to post MY PHOTO here.
KTHXBAI
:d
Attached images
14sep12-perfect-seat.jpg
39aug29-stop-and-squat.jpg
45aug29-the-meaning-of-abcs.jpg
Quote from Bladerunner :I'm sorry to inform you that this pic MUST be withdrawn from the forum, I most CERTAINLY did NOT give anybody permission to post MY PHOTO here.
KTHXBAI

Lmao, ok , never more do it again

this is acually one i took myself on a schooltrip to some cabin

EDIT:
found another one that i find quite funny too
Attached images
SP_A0121.jpg
SP_A0086.jpg
First picture is of a sign near my house

and the second is of a sign in a medical place here near my home i had to have my medical for a Chinese visa to make sure i was all ok and that's the sign that was in the room that the fat lady sent me into........ lets just say it made a great MMS to my dad who was next in the line
Attached images
04072008776.jpg
04072008775.jpg
Quote from kingfag :

Anyone else than me that haas problems with the, what's the name for it, aspect (?) of this picture?
It's like those room where stairs go up and down, but the points looking lower than the other isn't really that if you look it from their point of veiw. Confusing :s
Escher's ghost works for IKEA.
Quote from The Very End :Anyone else than me that haas problems with the, what's the name for it, aspect (?) of this picture?
It's like those room where stairs go up and down, but the points looking lower than the other isn't really that if you look it from their point of veiw. Confusing :s

Well... You got the point of the picture, now link it with Ikea...
Sorry, I got to be stupid or anything, but I don't get it lol
Is it, or point is that it's silly hard to put togheter things from Ikea, or that it's too damn hard manuals, or too easy? I am lost

Haha, nice one!
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG