The online racing simulator
#1 - sam93
What PC out of these 2 do you think is best?
1st one:
Link
2nd one:
Link

So what one is best?
just wondering, why don't you select ur own parts from scratch? that's better IMO...
#3 - sam93
Quote from Bose321 :just wondering, why don't you select ur own parts from scratch? that's better IMO...

I was thinking mainly of doing that, I was just wondering what are the better of the two systems
i think the 2nd, because of the RAM and gfx card(not sure if the 3780 is faster then the 8800 though)
#5 - Jakg
Will you be gaming all the time? Then get the one with the 8800GT. If not, get the one with 4 GB of RAM...
#6 - sam93
Quote from Jakg :Will you be gaming all the time? Then get the one with the 8800GT. If not, get the one with 4 GB of RAM...

Most likely use it to game, there isnt really much difference between 3GB and 4GB of ram anyway, is there.
#7 - Mc21
Quote from Jakg :Will you be gaming all the time? Then get the one with the 8800GT. If not, get the one with 4 GB of RAM...

Or. Get the one with the 8800GT then upgrade to 4GB ram.

First one comes with a 22" TFT for 1p more
#8 - Jakg
If the second one DOESN'T Come with a screen (but i think it does from the pics) then don't get it.
#9 - sam93
Quote from Jakg :If the second one DOESN'T Come with a screen (but i think it does from the pics) then don't get it.

What? Don't get it if it doesn't come with a screen or dont get it if it does come with a screen.

So do you reckon the 1st will be the better choice?
Quote from sam93 :What? Don't get it if it doesn't come with a screen or dont get it if it does come with a screen.

So do you reckon the 1st will be the better choice?

He even put it in caps and you still didn't take notice. Read again!

Get the first one, PC world will probably put a 32 bit operating system on anyway so it won't use all 4GB of ram the second one has. The 8800GT is better too.
8800 is better than 3870
Quote from mcintyrej :He even put it in caps and you still didn't take notice. Read again!

Oh yea lol, was a bit tired last night didn't read it properly.

I knew the 8800GT was the best card, just wondering what others said, I will proberly get the 1st one then, CBA to build one now.
Quote from sam93 :I knew the 8800GT was the best card

it isn't but its better than 3870
Quote from G!NhO :it isn't but its better than 3870

Learn more english please, he meant the best out of the two. I suppose its kind of slang, but "best" doesn't always mean the best out of everything. If you have 2 tomato's that are small one of them is bigger, so that one would be the "best".
Quote from mcintyrej :Learn more english please, he meant the best out of the two. I suppose its kind of slang, but "best" doesn't always mean the best out of everything. If you have 2 tomato's that are small one of them is bigger, so that one would be the "best".

i know
Quote from G!NhO :it isn't but its better than 3870

Well you didn't show it there.
Ghino is an idiot anyway...
Definatly the:
Dell XPS 420/1159 with 22" TFT

Way better, the computer will use the graphics card more than the ram, 3 GB is big enough... I usually see people getting 2GB of ram with that setup

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG